Chapter 100

*1 month later*

I wake up this morning and groan. I feel awful.

Jeteyam starts to wake and climbs out his basket and crawls over. I groan again and Neteyam wakes up and takes Jeteyam from me.

"Whats wrong my love?" he asks concerned.

"I just don't feel too good" I say.

"Want me to grab your mother?" he asks holding my arm.

"No ill be fine" I smile slightly to stop him worrying.

"Are you sure?" he asks.

"Yes, why don't you take Jeteyam for his first archery lesson? He has taken an interest in my bow recently" I suggest.

"I don't want to leave you while you are unwell" he frowns.

"Im fine ma Neteyam, ill join you later" I reassure him and place a kiss on his lips.

He reluctantly gets up and walks over to Jeteyam who is playing with his toy ikran. Neteyam picks him up and I give them both a kiss before they leave with mine and his bows. I roll back over and go back to sleep for a while.

*Neteyam POV*

I feel awful leaving y/n while she is unwell but she wa sos adamant I take Jeteyam for a while. I walk along the beach holding the bows and Jeteyam runs ahead laughing. While walking Lo'ak and Aonung spots us and comes over.

"Hey bro, what you doing?" Lo'ak asks.

"Im taking J for his first archery lesson" I smile.

"For real? Can we join?" Aonung asks.

They're both great uncles, they love Jeteyam so much.

"Sure, i'm just getting him to use y/n's bow for now, I know it will be too big but its only a practise" I say.

"Sounds good, where is my sister?" Aonung asks.

"Yeah where is she? I haven't annoyed her today?" Lo'ak asks seriously looking round.

I chuckle and say "She's feeling unwell so is staying at the hut for a while"

"Oh shit, she good?" Lo'ak asks a bit worried.

"Yeah she said she's fine just needs rest" I say as well carry on along the beach to the training ground.

We get there and I set up the archery board so its at Jeteyams level and we spend a few hours teaching him how to hold the bow properly and how to aim. He picks it up pretty fast and after a while, even with a big bow, he gets it.

"Good job son! Now let's put your training to the test" I smile and start walking to the rock pools at the other end of the island to hunt some fish.

We walk along the beach and see Tsireya, Kiri and Rotxo coming towards us.

"Hey guys, where's y/n?" Tsireya asks when she notices y/n missing.

"She isn't feeling well so is back at the hut" I explain.

"Oh, i'll go check on her, I was heading over there anyways" she says and her and Kiri walk off and Rotxo joins us on our walk to the rock pools.

*Y/N POV*

I wake up after a few hours and adjust my eyes to the brightness round me. I groan as I sit up and look round the hut. It feels weird being here alone. I feel slightly better than this morning.