Chapter 97

*2 months later*

"Mama!"

Shouting wakes me up and I shoot up into a sitting position looking round. Jeteyam is sitting there wide eyed smiling at me. He reaches out and opens and closes his fists for me to pick him up so I chuckle to myself and pick him up for a cuddle. Neteyam shuffles and sits up too and rubs his eyes as he wakes up properly.

"Dada!" Jeteyam exclaims and wriggles out my arms and crawls to Neteyam before climbing into his lap and snuggling in. So cute.

"How is he going to be two tomorrow!" I say smiling at Neteyam.

"Time has gone so fast" he smiles back and ruffles Jeteyams wild hair.

"Are you excited for your party tomorrow JJ" I say to Jeteyam and he laughs and says "Yes mama!" nodding his head.

I giggle and Neteyam chuckles at him. I stand up and clean the hut for a bit while Neteyam watches Jeteyam and organise our stuff. Then Lo'ak comes rolling into the hut... literally. He rolls  into the hut and untucks and grabs Jeteyam and runs round the hut with him. He then puts him down and Jeteyam cant stop laughing and says "Uncy Lak!"

"Its LO'...AK" he says seriously making me and Neteyam laugh.

"Come on Uncle LAK, he will get there" I tease him throwing my arm round his shoulder. He rolls his eyes and shoves me off playfully.

"I got some things to do today, JJ are you going to stay with daddy?" I ask.

"I'll have him!" Lo'ak jumps in.

"You can do the things together then" he says trying to make it sound like he's is doing it for us and not himself.

"What you think daddy?" I ask Neteyam smiling.

"I like that idea" he smirks.

"Get a hut guys, eww" Lo'ak says covering his and Jeteyams ears making us laugh.

"See you later then" Lo'ak smiles and scoops Jeteyam up without another word and walk out with him.

"I guess we get a child free day today then" I say to Neteyam.

"Yep, what shall we do" he says and walks behind me and kisses my neck from behind making me giggle.

"Skxawnd, i've actually got stuff we need to do" I laugh.

"Off we go then" he says and we intwine fingers before walking out the hut towards the beach.

"So we need to sort out decorations, food, games, gifts" I explain to Neteyam and he nods along taking it all in.

"Tsireya and Kiri are best for decorations, they helped me with our first date picnic decorations" he smiles and squeezes my hand.

"Lets go then" I smile and we walk along the beach looking for Tsireya or Kiri.

"Kiri could be in her and Rotxo's hut" Neteyam says and I nod in agreement and we turn the other direction to their hut. We get there and I peep my head round the entrance and see Kiri sitting in the middle of the hut, legs crossed meditating.

"Hey" I say walking in.

"Oh hey guys, you okay?" she smiles and stands.

"Yeah, we were just wondering if you would mind helping with Jeteyams party decorations" I ask her.

"For sure!" she smiles and then I say "Do you know where Tsireya is? We want her help too"

"I saw her down at the rock pools earlier, lets look" Kiri responds and we all walk out the hut looking for Tsireya.

We walk along the beach looking for her and I see Lo'ak, Aonung and Rotxo playing with Jeteyam in the shallow part of the water. I tap Neteyams shoulder and point in the direction and he smiles with me at the sight of them all being with our son. Kiri notices and smiles too then frowns slightly.

"Your time will come" I say placing a hand to her shoulder. Her and Rotxo have been trying for their own baby but so far nothing has happened. Norm Is doing tests on her to see if it has something to do with the possible epilepsy. I think it is just not the right timing. Everything happens for a reason. Eywa has a plan.

She smiles and places her hand on mine on her shoulder and we continue walking on.

We turn a corner of the beach and see Tsireya sitting in the rock pools with Rowari. Oops. Me and Kiri laugh and Tsireya hears us and turns. She smiles and waves us over.

"What you guys up to" I smile.

"Just talking" Tsireya rolls her eyes.

"Hmm okay, we was wondering if you would help with the decorations for Jeteyams party" I continue. 

"Of course!" she smiles then turns to Rowari and says "See you later?" and he smiles and nods.

We walk along the beach and I say "Are you girls okay with the decorations while I sort the rest out?" they nod and me and Neteyam go in a different direction.

"Food next" I say to Neteyam.

"Mothers" he says instantly and I laugh and agree.

We go to my family hut first and ask my mother and she agrees. We then go and find Neytiri who is chilling in the community hut and ask her and she agrees too, she heads off the my family hut to help mother.

"Now we just need to sort presents and games" I say too Neteyam.

"We can do that" he smiles and hugs me.

We spend the afternoon looking for and making gifts and sorting out games for the party like pass the parcel, pearl spoon races, treasure hunts, pin the tail on the ikran and what Neteyam call a piñata. As for gifts we make Jeteyam a wooden ikran and ilu carved from a tree by us and also some wooden blocks. We also got him a new bead for his songcord necklace to represent his second birthday and a anklet made form shells and pearls me and Neteyam worked together to make.

"This is going to be perfect for him!" I smile at Neteyam as we finish.

"He is going to love it ma y/n" he smiles and kisses me.

Kiri and Tsireya came and showed us the decoration and they made flower arrangement shaped as ilu and Ikran and big shell walkways for the beach and heart shaped flowers like the ones that were t mine and Neteyams beach date but they added pearls to make it shiny.

Lo'ak came and dropped Jeteyam off for the night and we slept peacefully. How am I going to have a two year old when we wake up.