Chapter 108

*Y/N POV*

I flutter my eyes open and smile at the child hugging my round belly. I smile wider when I look up at my beautiful Neteyam. I am so lucky. I lay there thinking about what I can do with my day and then the boys wake up.

"Hey beautiful" Neteyam says sleepily.

"Morning" I smile and Jeteyam then starts shifting to sit up.

I roll to my side then sit up. I may only be 6 and a half months but this baby is sure kicking my butt.

"Hey, you okay to have Jeteyam today? I promised i'd help with clam collecting this afternoon" I ask Neteyam and he nods happily.

"Sure, you going to be okay?" he asks me.

"Yeah, the water always makes me feel good" I smile.

"Okay whatever you say my love" he smiles back and pecks me.

Jeteyam gets jealous and jumps up and down trying to give me a kiss too making us laugh and I give him a kiss before standing up and leaving them to head to the beach. I get there and a few of the other na'vi women are waiting including mother, Kiri and Tsireya. We all head into the water and swim down into the reef and get deeper and deeper. As I swim small fish circle my belly making me smile and I continue on. We get to the deepest part of the reef and put the beltway wings on to help us breathe longer while we collect. I grab my pocket knife from my side and use it to detach the clams from the bottoms of large rocks in the water.

I fill my bag and swim to Tsireya to help her and Kiri fill theirs. After a while they are all finished and we all head dup to the surface for a breather. We finally head back to the beach and put our bags of clams in the inventory hut for all the clan members to help themselves.

I see Neteyam and our son on the beach when I head back so I go and join them for an afternoon family session on the beach.

*Marshall POV*

The ash na'vi were further away from the desert na'vi so we had to bring overnight resources with us as the journey is going to take longer. We could have used the helicopter but the general said we will be spotted if we use it so on foot is is.

We had to stop last night and camp out for the night and start again this morning. We continue the journey and get closer. We know we are there when we see small crater like pools on the ground filled with lava?...

We swerve between the crater pools and discretely make our way deeper into the clan environment. We eventually see a na'vi and they are a deep pink colour with red stripes/markings. They have red eyes and bone piercings in their noses. We watch the na'vi closely then one of the soldiers drops a neck com from his pocket and the na'vi spots us. Lyle tries to shoot at them but they run off.

I stand up and we follow them. We turn a large corner and are met with a huge group of the na'vi. We put our hands up and show we mean no harm.

"What do you want demons" the one who I assume is the leader shouts.

"Calm, we are just exploring" I try to diffuse the situation.

"You try to shoot one of us and you try to say you mean no harm?" they shout.

"That was a simple mistake" I smile.

"We actually need some help" I continue.

"We don't help demons" the leader speaks.

Lyle behind me and the others grabs a na'vi each nearby and holds a gun to their heads.

"Help or your people die" Lyle shouts back.

The leader hisses and hesitates.

"What is it you need?" they ask.

"We are looking for people, Jake Sully and y/n" I speak.

"The demon" she sneers when I say Jakes name.

"Look i'll be honest, we came here to take one of your people, we want to kill Jake Sully and need samples from your people to help us" I explain.

"Let me take a blood sample from one of your guys, and tell us where they are hiding and all your people will be let go" I offer.

The leader thinks for a moment then huffs. She holds out there arm and allows me to take a sample.

"Great, now their location" I ask.

"My people first" she debates.

I think about it and I already got the blood sample. I nod for the na'vi to be released and they all join their leader.

"We do not know where they are" she states.

The team clocks their guns and points them at the na'vi.

"Wait! Last I heard Jake Sully was at the Metkayina islands, and y/n too... but they could be gone by now. But I can tell you something that will help you" she continues.

"Im listening" I say.

"We hear rumours of a mixed child, the first in na'vi history, part sky person, part Metkayina, part Omatikaya" she says.

I look at Lyle with wide eyes "Interesting"

"Your input has definitely been useful, where would we find these Metkayina islands?" I ask.

"They're West from here" she says.

"Great, what happened to not helping demons" I chuckle with the team.

"Jake Sully is and always will be a demon, he mocks Eywa with his transition" she sneers and they leave.

I turn to the team behind me smiling "Looks like we've hit a gold mine boys, our way of getting to Jake Sully and the girl , we have a new mission, find the mixed breed na'vi child"