Chapter 55

*Neteyam POV*

I stir awake this morning and feel super comfy. I look down and y/n is sleeping on my chest. Shit. We must have fallen asleep watching the stars. We're still in our spot on the beach. I look at her again, she's so pretty. I move the strands of hair from her face and she starts to stir. He beautiful green eyes start to flutter open and she smiles when she sees me. She looks round then widens her eyes and shoots up.

"We fell asleep!" she panics.

I laugh at her.

"Neteyam it's not funny!" she whines and throws sand at me.

I smirk at her and grab a fistful of sand and throw some back at her. She gasps and laughs before throwing more and jumping up to run away. I get up and catch her and spin her round while she struggles to get loose. I lose my footing and drop to the floor and twist midair so I land on the sand instead of y/n and she lands on me.

I hit the floor with a thud and y/n lets out a huge belly laugh. I can't help but smile and laugh aswell. I look at her laughing and she slowly stops. Those eyes. It feels like i'm back in the forest and looking at all the trees round me, home. She is my home.

She interrupts my thoughts and plants a kiss on my lips.

Shouting not too far away breaks us up and we look round.

"What do you want me to do?!"

We see Kiri and Rotxo walking and arguing down the beach. I go to get up and y/n pulls me back down.

"Choose!" Rotxo says.

"How can you ask me that?!" Kiri shouts.

"Is it really that hard?!" Rotxo shouts back.

"Leave me alone!" Kiri says and walks away.

"Well that doesn't look good does it" y/n says.

I look at her sidewards and we laugh to ourselves.

She gets up and says "I'll go speak to them"

"Okay find me later?" I ask her.

"Sure" she replies and kisses me bye.

*Y/N POV*

I head across the beach after saying bye to Neteyam and catch up to Rotxo first.

"You okay bro" I say out of habit.

"You've been spending too much time with Lo'ak" Rotxo laughs.

I laugh too.

"Yeah i'm fine, it's just Kiri" he says.

"What about her?" I ask as we get to the rock pools and sit down.

He sits opposite me and says "Well Spider is back now, and now she pulling away from me"

"Oh shit, really?" I ask.

"Yeah, he's been gone for a while, it's been me and her, going good, and now he's back and things are changing" he says with his head down.

I reach over and push his shoulder playfully "Come on! Im sure this isn't the case, I mean you are clearly the better choice, you're na'vi for starters, you care for her so much. I know who i'm rooting for, at least you didnt cause my death!" I say to lighten his mood and laugh.

"What do you mean cause your death?" he asks.

Shit.

"Oh... er... I dunno" I say trying to shrug it off.

"Y/n" Rotxo says seriously.

"This isn't about me Rotxo" I say.

"Tell me" he says.

"Nope, great pep talk, see ya!" I say as I run off down the beach leaving him stuck for words.

I slow down once i'm in the clear and look round for Kiri. After searching for a while I find her in the trees by a beautiful mini waterfall pool. I've never seen this before, I've never been this deep in the trees to be honest. I walk up to her and sit down next to her and dip my feet in the running water. She sighs.

"Let it all out" I say.

"I don't know what to do y/n! I like Rotxo but I also like Spider and i've known Spider longer but me and Rotxo were really good and now Spiders back and my heads scrambled and oh my eywa I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO!" she stresses.

Wow.

"Erm... well I mean I can't really have a say because I don't know Spider and i've grown up with Rotxo but you seemed very happy the last few months getting to know Rotxo and getting closer" I say.

"I have been happy but I don't know what to do, Spiders back now" she says.

"Well if you want to think logically...." I start.

"Who's going to satisfy you better when you mate" I laugh.

"Y/N!" she gasps and nudges me then laughs too.

"No seriously though, you just need to go with your heart and think who you're going to be happiest with. When I kissed your brothers I knew it would be Neteyam straight away and it has been since the start" I say.

She rolls her eyes and laughs "So you're saying I need to kiss them both to find out."

"Well not exactly, but some cheeky kissing wouldn't hurt anyone" I laugh.

She laughs and says "You are something else y/n! But thank you for cheering me up and giving me.... well I wouldn't even call it advice"

I laugh again and get up to leave "Good luck on your quest"

She throws a stone at me and laughs as I walk away.

I start walking back to the beach. I see Lo'ak walking along the sand, I creep up behind him and jump onto his back. He twists and turns whilst laughing trying to get hold of me. He finally grasps me and pulls me off his back.

"What you doinggggg" I ask walking beside him.

"Just thinking" he says.

"About?" I ask.

"Spider..." he says flatly.

"Oh" is all I can get out.

"Yep" he replies.

"Well I mean, you can speak to me about it if you want to" I say.

"I just don't know what to do y/n. We've been friends forever but I don't know if i'll ever be able to forgive him for what he's done" Lo'ak offloads.

"Well its up to you what you do, can you get past this?" I ask.

"I don't think I will be able to" he says.

"Okay then drop that motherfucker" I say giggling to myself.

"Skxawnd" he laughs.

"Hey I know what will cheer you up...." I say.

"Oh eywa, what is it?" he mocks me.

".... a beach party" I smile.