Chapter 95

I stretch as I wake up this morning and wrap my arms round Neteyam having a morning cuddle. He shifts and wraps his arms round me too and kisses my head.

"Morning beautiful" he smiles and pulls me in closer.

"Morning" I smile against his chest.

"Ready for another day?" he asks me.

"More than ready!" I smile and sit up making the hammock open and I climb out.

Neteyam chuckles and follows me then we walk down the huge tree centre down to the base. Neteyam grabs my hand and leads me out the tree and we head into the forest again. He takes me further out and we hit the end of the forest and I look round confused then Neteyam points to the sky and I look up. I gasp at the sight of the floating mountains above me and smile in awe.

"These are the hallelujah mountains" Neteyam says holding my hand.

"How magical" I say still looking up.

"Come on" Neteyam says and he leads me to a huge trunk on the edge of the forest and he starts walking along it. I follow him and then one of the mountains moves closer and he grabs onto it and I follow again. We climb the trees attached to the mountain and get to the top of it. Then we stand on the cliff od the mountain and look out at the view. Breathtaking.

Then Neteyam jumps and grabs onto a hanging vine from a nearby mountain and starts climbing up it so I copy him again and I struggle but I make my way up the vine to the top. We walk through a little cave like walkway and when we get out the other end I look in amazement at the beautiful sight. The mountains moving in the air, there's hundreds of ikran flying round and waterfalls.

He starts walking behind a waterfall to out left an I copy side shuffling along the edge and reach out to touch the streaming water and smile as it glistens on my hand. We get to the other end and Neteyam hides behind a rock and I join him.

"I thought you could catch your own ikran since you lost your ilu" Neteyam says as we pier over the rock at a bunch of ikran chilling.

"Im Toruk mako Neteyam, I won't need to catch one" I giggle.

"Okay well choose a ikran then" he rolls his eyes and chuckles.

I stand up and walk up to the group of ikran and they all bow their heads as I walk past. I make my way to the back of the ledge and see a beautiful vibrant pink and yellow ikran. Ive never seen one this colour. I walk over and stroke its snout and it snuggles into me making me laugh. I connect my tsaheylu and get on top of her and she lifts up.

"i'm going to call you Raka" I say and she flies through the sky happily.

Neteyam appears beside us on his ikran and smiles "Ive never seen one that colour before"

"Beautiful isn't she" I smile and race ahead.

He laughs and follows me and we glide through the sky, twisting and turning through the sky racing one another. This is perfect.

I miss Jeteyam so much but this time away has really bought me and Neteyam so much closer together again. I cant remember the last time we had couple time.

The sky starst to darken and we continue to ride through the sky and watch the sunny blue sky turn into a midnight blue puzzle of stars. Neteyam whistles and smiles when I look to him and he drifts to the right and I follow. He starts flying down so I do the same and he lands on the end of the forest. We both hop off our ilus and he grabs my hand and kisses it before leading me back into the forest leaving the ikran where they are.

We get to a part of the forest where each footstep we take the grass glows a white colour and small octopus like flowers swim through the sky. Neteyam grabs a glowing flower from a nearby bush and tucks it behind my ear sweetly.

I look round and say "What are we doing ma Neteyam" I ask. But before I can say another work he grabs me and lifts me up wrapping my legs round his waist.

*EXPLICIT*

He stares into my eyes intensely and says "I cant stop thinking about kissing you" so I blush and say innocently "Do it then."

And without a second thought he leans in and our lips move in sync. He steps forward and leans me against a nearby tree and uses his now free hands to hold onto my waist which he knows does things to me. I wrap my arms round his neck and tangle my hands in his braids and gently tug on them teasing him back. He smiles against my mouth and deepens the kiss further. I impatiently reach down and massage his growing muscle smiling at what im doing to him. He lifts me down from his waist and brings his hands up to my face caressing my cheek as he kiss me then he goes back down to my waist and turns me round and I hold onto the tree for support. He moves my hair from my neck and back gently making me shiver at his touch. He starst to gently kiss my neck and slightly nibbles it from the back making me breathe deeper and letting out small gasps. His hand travels from my chest to my waist and he pulls me closer to him by my waist. He moves my bottoms to the side and gently slips his muscle into my throbbing area from behind making me gasp out loudly so he reaches forward and muffles my moans with one of his hands.

He continues to pump in and out of me from behind and I feel a pleasure like no other ive felt before. I continue to hold onto the tree for support and he grabs my waist using it to move me on and off him. He keeps going until we both moan out in pleasure as we finish.

He turns me back round and kisses me gently while his thumb caresses my cheek. I blush under the moonlight at his sweet gesture and he kisses me again.

"I cant get enough of you y/n Sully" he smiles and looks into my eyes.

I smile bashfully and wrap my arms round him hugging him.

"We should head back" he says and I agree.

We walk back through the forest and towards the main tree to sleep for the night. On the way I hide behind a tree while he is walking and when he turns round he seems confused as to where I have gone. Then he walks past the tree looking for me and I leap onto his back making us both chuckle. He grabs both my legs wrapped round him and he carries me on his back all the way to the tree. We get back and sit with Jake and Neytiri as we eat our meal for the night then say our nights before climbing the tree and settling into the hammock for the night.