Chapter 60

*Neteyam POV*

I wake up to shuffling next to me. I open my eyes and look down to see y/n sleeping beside me with her head snuggled into the crook of my arm. She is so beautiful. Was last night real? I never thought I could possibly love her as much as I do right now. We are connected. We are mates. 

Her beautiful locks are caressing her face and her lips are curled into a cute smile while she is sleeping. How is she mine?

She starts to stir and then flutters her eyes open, her emerald eyes look at me and the smile widens. 

"Morning" I smile.

"Morning" she says cutely as she yawns and stretches. 

"How are you feeling this morning?" I ask her.

"Good" she smiles.

"I'm glad" I smile back.

*Y/N POV*

I feel the light hit my eyes and it wakes me up, I open my eyes and readjust them to the brightness and look up to see Neteyam. I smile. 

Was last night real? Or was it a dream? 

Never in a million years when I saw them arrive to the island that day did I think i'd be mated by now. 

"Morning" he says to me.

"Morning" I smile as I stretch.

"How are you feeling this morning" he asks me. 

I smile "Good"

"Im glad" he smiles back. 

"Did last night really happen?" I ask and look up at him to confirm I wasn't dreaming. 

"Yeah, why do you regret it?" he worries looking down to me. 

"Never" I say and lean in to kiss him. 

He relaxes and kisses me back, its a sweet kiss but soon turns more passionate, our lips move in sync and everything just feels a thousand times better, more intense, more passion, more love. 

EXPLICIT

I deepen the kiss and he grabs my ass to move me on top of him. We cant keep our hands off eachother and explore every inch of eachother body. He sits up and I wrap my arms round his neck and my legs round his waist to bring us closer. He pulls away from my lips and starts to trail kisses down my neck. I tilt my neck to the side to allow him more access and moan in pleasure as he explores my neck and chest with his mouth. He trails kisses back up to my lips and kisses me again. I feel him stiffen against me as his hands explore my chest while we kiss. Our tongues dance as we both explore eachother. I bring my hands up to his braids and lightly tug them as he grinds against me making me gasp against his lips and he smiles. He takes control and lifts me off him and places me on the floor not breaking the kiss once. He hovers above me and uses one of his arms to hold himself up making the muscle defined. His free hand travels from my neck, to my chest, to my waist then to my pulsing area. He removes my bottoms then breaks the kiss and looks at me for permission to continue, I nod and continue to kiss him. He enters my body and a rush of pleasure flows through me. We move in sync and then he lifts me up and I sit on top of him, we continue to move in sync and he leaves kisses along my neck and explores my chest. I tangle my hands in his braids as the pleasure increases. We both reach a high and I gasp into his neck. 

We deflate into each others embrace and catch our breath. I look up at him and he smiles widely "I love you y/n" he says "more than you will ever understand" he adds.

"Trust me, I understand" I smile and kiss him. 

His smile widens and then he says "We better head back, people are going to start wondering where we have been"

I nod and start to help him clear up the set up from last nights amazing date. 

We start to walk to the water to head home and I stop him "Thank you for last night Neteyam, it was the sweetest thing anyone has ever done for me"

"Anything for you" he smiles and calls his ilu.

He climbs on then lifts me down by my waist and sits me in front of him. The ilu dives down deep into the water and we head home. 

We get back and we walk out the water onto the beach. We walk hand in hand along the beach to the hut to put the basket back filled with everything from last night. As we walk we see Lo'ak and everyone else come towards us. 

"Where have you guys been, we couldn't find you anywhere" Tsireya asks. 

"We were having that date night we never got to do" Neteyam says. 

"What do you mean?" I ask.

"I planned that date for your birthday, then everything happened" he says.

"How sweet" Tsireya says.

"I'm glad it worked bro" Lo'ak smiles at Neteyam. 

"You knew?" Kiri says too Lo'ak.

"Yeah..." Lo'ak says.

"You've been helping us look for them all morning and you knew" Kiri responds. 

"I didn't know if I could say anything" Lo'ak laughs.

"Skxawnd" Kiri laughs.

"Wanna go for a fly?" Lo'ak asks Neteyam.

"Sure" he says then turns to me "See you later?" 

I nod and kiss him. They leave and I turn to see Tsireya and Kiri eyebrows raised at me.

"What?" I ask confused.

They grab my arms and drag me to the bridge and we sit under it. 

"So how was last night" Tsireya says with humour in her voice.

"It was nice" I say.

"Get up too much?" she asks. 

"Just did some stargazing, ate, you know date stuff" I smile.

"Looks like Neteyam was still hungry" Kiri says laughing and Tsireya joins her. 

I look confused. 

They drag me to the water and my neck is covered in love bruises. Neteyam!

I let my hair down and pull it to the front to hide my neck. They laugh at me. 

I shoot them daggers and go back to the bridge to hide, they join me. 

"If I tell you guys something you can't tell no one" I say. 

They pinkie promise me and I smile.

"Me and Neteyam mated last night" I say.

They both gasp and squeal excitedly. 

"What was it like?!" Tsireya asks.

"Magical" I say.

"Does this make us sisters?" Kiri says smiley.

"I guess so" I say and we all hug excitedly.