Chapter 58

*Neteyam POV*

"Not yet" she says and walks away.

Shit i've really messed up, I kick the sand in frustration.

I walk back to the hut and think about what I can do to make it up to y/n.

I lay down and go to sleep when i'm back.

*next day*

I wake up and see Lo'ak staring up at the hut roof.

I sit up and he looks at me.

"Did you find her?" he asks eagerly.

"Yes" I say bluntly.

"And?" he asks.

"And she's upset still, she didn't want to tell us because she thought this is what we would do and we did the exact thing she was worried about. I told her she hadn't lost us and then she said not yet..." I rant.

"We fucked up bro" Lo'ak says.

"Yep" I respond.

"I'll try and find her today and speak to her too" Lo'ak says.

"Good luck" I say and get up.

I head to the beach, I need some fresh air and time to think about what I can do to sort this out.

*Y/N POV*

I woke up early this morning so i've spent a few hours exploring the water, swimming and clearing my head from my drama filled life.

I head out the water and sit on the sand to dry off.

So peaceful.

"Y/n" I hear.

Every time I say something I jinx it!

Lo'ak sits next me and I side eye him.

"Come on bro i'm sorry!" he whines.

"What do you want me to do? Beg on my hand and knees?" he kneels.

"Pleaseeeee" he jokes and a small giggle escapes my mouth.

"Lo'ak you did exactly what I was afraid of" I say in a serious tone.

"Bro, you've seen me a with a gun! They would have no chance" he jokes.

"Yeah no chance at losing you skxawnd" I say.

"Ouch, that hurt" he laughs.

"Now you know how I feel" I say.

"I'm seriously sorry y/n. If it makes you feel better I will stop the training" he says.

I sigh "I have seen you with a gun Lo'ak and if a fight is going to happen you definitely need the training" I tease him.

He nudges me and laughs.

"We good?" he asks.

"Maybe" I say.

He hugs me and squeezes me tight.

"Neteyam is sorry too" he says.

"Neteyam and me are NOT good" I state.

"When I told him he said he would never do this because he lost me and he's never felt so lost and he would never want me to lose him and feel like he did" I continue.

"So no, me and Neteyam are not good and I don't know if we will be" I finish.

"I don't think you realise how important you are to us all y/n. We all just want to protect you and kill the na'vi that killed you and is after all of us, our families, our clan" he says.