Chapter 87

"Ma Jake, call Norm, the babies coming" Neytiri says.

"What?" I say worried.

"Isn't it too early?" I panic.

"No it is common to have a baby both early or late by a week or two, your baby is coming y/n" Neytiri says.

Another jolt of pain spreads through my stomach making me groan again. Neteyam grabs my hand and says "We're really doing this, we're having a baby ma y/n"

A small smile forms on my face before another hiss escapes me in pain.

"We need to get her back" Jake says.

"Lo'ak help me" Neteyam orders and Lo'ak listens. They both grab an arm each and slowly walk me to toruk and Neteyam climbs up then he pulls me up and Lo'ak pushes me. Lo'ak then climbs behind me and Neteyam guides Toruk as he lifts and starts to fly through the sky. I scream in pain as it intensifies but Neteyam feels helpless as he's guiding Toruk so Lo'ak offers me his hand. Big mistake. I squeeze the life out of his hand with each jolt of pain. I hear him hiss slightly each time but doesn't complain.

The pain suddenly stops and I look at Lo'ak behind me.

"somethings wrong, it's stopped" I panic.

"Thank eywa" he jokes shaking his hand.

A laugh escapes my mouth before... AHHHHHH a huge jolt of pain makes me shout out in pain again.

"I'm sorry y/n" Neteyam repeats over and over.

"It's okay, I'm okay, I'll be okay" I reassure him then another jolt of pain. Shit this hurts.

We get closer to the island and Neteyam picks up the pace so we get there quicker. We finally get closer and Toruk goes to the training ground for a clear landing and we finally touch sand. Lo'ak hops down and grabs my arms and grabs me as Neteyam lifts me down. Neteyam sexily jumps off Toruk and runs to me. Hot.

'Stop. Those sort of thoughts got us in this mess' I think to myself.

They both grab an arm again and we start the walk to the hut. I make it a few minutes before a huge jolt of pain spreads across my belly and my knees give way. I drop to the sand on my hands and knees and steady myself.

"Are you okay?!" Lo'ak panics.

"Oh my eywa!" Neteyam joins.

"im fine just give me a second" I say and try to compose myself and wait for the pain to settle a bit until I try to get up. it finally does and as I lift an arm to grab Neteyam another pain shoots through me and I drop the arm and grip the sand in my hands and scream out. For some reason it helps. I lower my chest to the floor and arch my back and ass into the air until it passes.

*Neteyam POV*

She goes to grab me and before she can she drops back down and screams out in pain. I feel so bad that I can help. She arches her back and lifts her ass into the air slightly as she lowers her chest to the sand and she looks hot. Wrong time Neteyam.

*Y/N POV*

The pain reduces and I get back on all fours then reach out for Neteyam and he helps me up with Lo'ak. They continue to walk me to the hut and na'vi start to whisper as I walk past in pain. They're all excited to meet the baby.

We finally get closer to the hut and then we hear the helicopter nearby. We look to the sky to find it and it finally comes into view and its coming fast. Thank eywa for Norm. The helicopter hovers above the beach then starts to lower down onto the sand. As soon as it hits the sand the door flies open and Norm jumps out and starts collecting everything he needs. Jake helps him and Aonung then Norm walks over "Ready to have a baby?" he smiles.

"Get this thing out of me now" I groan.

"Okay I can see things are going well" he mocks and runs to the hut with the equipment. We follow and we finally make it to the hut. I asked mother to be there too so the birth can be as natural as possible and she can use her tsahik abilities too. We get to the hut and there is bowls of water, the rug is set out in the middle of the hut, the baby basket it ready and a huge rope like thing hangs from the hut roof. I remember mother using it when she had Nuwani. You hold onto it as you push while on your knees.

Neteyam and Lo'ak walk me into the hut and stand there not knowing what to do. I roll my eyes and then another jolt of pain makes me double over.

"Everyone who's not meant to be here, out now" mother orders and Jake, Aonung and Lo'ak leave. Leaving just me, Neteyam, Norm and mother.

"Lets have this baby" Neteyam says getting down to my level and leads me over to the rug where the rope is. I hold onto the rope with one hand and hold Neteyam hand with the other.

"My daughter, listen very carefully, when you get those jolts of pain, Do not push until I tell you, the baby needs to be in position until you can push" she explains.

"How long" I moan as another jolt goes through me each one more intense than the last.

"Let me check" she says and feels my tummy then with permission feels my area.

"Not long, I can feel them" she smiles.

"Thank eywa" I say exhausted.

Another jolt of pain spreads through me and I groan as I grip onto Neteyam and the rope.

After about half hour mother check again and she smiles "They're ready, now when you get those jolts, push, okay?"

"Don't need to tell me twice" I say sarcastically.

Another jolt comes so I push with all my strength and oh my eywa, its worse than the pains i've been getting. What was I expecting?

I push another couple times letting out a loud scream and groan with each one and Neteyam hold onto me supportively with each push.

"I need to sit down" I moan and lower down but something blocks me from sitting, their head is coming.

"Here, lay down" Neteyam suggests and helps me lower down to the floor.

Norm quickly check me with machines to make sure i'm still okay and gives us the thumbs up.

Another jolt of pain comes and I squeeze Neteyams hands harder than I have before and scream loud as I feel slight relief down below.

"You're almost there, heads out" mother says.

"You can do this ma y/n, they're almost here" Neteyam comforts me and kisses my head.

"Ready to meet them?" mother smiles.

I nod exhausted.

"Ready? Three" mother says.

"Two" Norm adds.

"One" Neteyam holds me and looks into my eyes.

"Push!" they all say and I squeeze Neteyams poor hand so hard I could have broken it and with one huge scream and one massive push....

"Waaaaaaah!"

I sigh in relief.

Neteyam kisses me and says "You did it, i'm so proud, I love you y/n"

He goes to the baby and his eyes tear up as he looks at them.

He looks at me and says "We've got a...."