Chapter 43

We've got nowhere to go. A large net comes from behind and scoops us all in and starts to pull us to the surface of the water. We all pull at the net but it's no use. Lo'ak swims to the net and tries pulling it but fails. He hangs onto the net as we lift out the water. He pulls out his knee and starts to cut the net.

"Quick Lo'ak!" I panic.

"Y/n im scared!" Tuk whimpers.

"Lo'ak come on!" I shout.

The net lands on the boat and we all jump out the net and hiss at the sky people.

Lo'ak and Tuk grab their knifes and try to attack them but they all grab one of us each.

"Let me go!" I shout.

"Let them go!" we hear behind us.

"Spider?" Lo'ak says.

"Hey bro, you good?" Spider says.

I scoff and Lo'ak replies "Been better"

Tsireya is trying to get away and Tuk too. Lo'ak is hissing at them as they drag us to the ships bars and tie us to it.

"Be brave" Lo'ak whispers to us all.

*Neteyam POV*

I took the device far away and threw it to distract the sky people but I cant see them. I ride back to area and noone is there. I ride to the surface and look round.

"Can you hear me Sully?" a voice says in my earpiece.

"Im here" father replies.

"Ive got your kids here, if you want them to live you will surrender and come onto the boat. Alone" the voice says.

"Leave them alone" father hisses.

"This ones pretty, maybe ill start with her first, y/n isnt it?" the voice says.

"Leave her alone!" Lo'ak hisses loudly.

NO.

I ride to a nearby rock to get a closer look.

"Clocks ticking Sully" the voice says.

Silence.

"Don't think I won't do it, you know what im capable of Sully" the voice says.

He raises a gun to y/n's head and another na'vi raises one too Lo'aks.

"Y/n no!" Tsireya begs.

"Lo'ak!" Tuk cries.

"No, im coming" father says.

I watch him start to ride out towards the boat.

I need to save them.

I ride deep under water so I am not seen and make my way to the boat.

*Y/N POV*

"No, im coming" Jake says.

I slide my cuffs closer to Lo'ak and grab his hand. We look at each other worried.

The boat rocks harshly.

"What was that?" Tuk asks.

It rocks again.

"Whats going on?" Tsireya says.

Me and Lo'ak look at eachother. Then....

Splash!

Payakan jumps out the water and lands on the boat.

I gasp and Lo'ak smiles at me.

Payakan starts to fight the sky people and is knocking them off the ship, pulling their machines and breaking them, dodging their killing devices.

Someone is behind Payakan about to shoot and Lo'ak kicks their legs and shouts to Payakan.

Payakan uses his tail to throw the na'vi overboard.

Father and the clan are all approaching and look ready for a fight.

Then we hear another splash. Neteyam jumps from the side of the boat and onto the deck, he cuts Tuk free, then Tsireya.

"Tsireya, take Tuk!" I shout.

Neteyam then gets to me and Lo'ak.

"Who's the mighty warrior" he says to me smiling as he sets me free.

I laugh and say "Still me"

"Bro!" Lo'ak smiles "Come on"

Neteyam sets Lo'ak free and we all run to jump off but Lo'ak stops.

"Lo'ak come on" I say.

"They have spider we've got to get him" Lo'ak begs.

"Come on bro, we cant leave him" he adds.

Neteyam groans and I run to Lo'ak.

"No y/n its not safe" Neteyam says to me.

"Im going Neteyam, Lo'ak is my best friend, im not letting him do this alone" I say.

"Well i'm coming too then" Neteyam responds.

We all climb to the top o the ship so no one sees us.

We quietly climb down and onto the top deck. Everyone is panicking and running round on the bottom deck. Lo'ak and Neteyam grab the pipes above us and pull themselves up with ease. Hot.

They start to shuffle on the pipes. I grab the pipe above me and lift myself up, I struggle to wrap my legs round the pipe but I eventually do it and starts to follow them. They wait for me then continue. We watch down below and then Spider appears being dragged by two na'vi.

Lo'ak nods to us then we all drop down. Neteyam and Lo'ak fight the na'vi and I pull spider away when he's free. They knock out the na'vi and then stand up straight. A na'vi on the lowest deck looks up and sees us, she grabs her gun and aims to shoot. I grab the gun from Lo'aks hands and shoot. It hits her and she falls.

I just killed someone.

"Y/n you saved us!" Lo'ak gasps.

"Y/n?" Neteyam says holding my shoulders.

I just killed someone.

Someone else appears and aims for us but Lo'ak picks up the gun and shoots him too.

"Y/n come on we need to go" Neteyam begs.

I just killed someone.

"Y/n I know how youre feeling right now, that was my first too. We need to go now" Lo'ak begs me and I snap out of it.

Neteyam grabs my hand and drags me along with them to a corner of the boat so we are out the line of fire. Someone notices us and start to shoot at us. Neteyam rips the gun from Lo'ak and starts to shoot back.

"Go, now!" Neteyam shouts to us.

"No!" Lo'ak says.

"GO!" Neteyam repeats.

Lo'ak groans and jumps into the water hatch next to us and spider follows.

"Y/n go" Neteyam begs.

"Im not leaving you" I say.

"Fine, on three we jump. Ready?" He says.

"One, Two, Three" he shouts and we both jump hand in hand into the water.

We resurface and see Lo'ak and Spider.

"Shit, i'm shot" Neteyam says.

"No!" I gasp and look.

Tsireya rides over on her ilu and me and Lo'ak drag him to the ilu.

"It's just my arm, i'm fine" Neteyam reassures us.

We ride to a rock nearby and pull him onto it. He is sitting up and we look at his arm. Jake appears and starts looking at his arm. I slip away. The sky people will pay for all they have took from me. I dive into the water and call Toruk.