Chapter 99

We make our way round to each guest thanking them for nay gifts and for coming. They all comment on how grown up Jeteyam looks and about how much he looks just like me and Neteyam, a perfect mix.

After a while we start some of the party games for the little ones and we start with pearl spoon races. We grab a wooden spoon for each child taking part and then the pearls that Aonung and Rotxo went diving for. We place a pearl on each spoon and then we explain the game.

"Ready... steady... GO!" I say and the kids start running with their spoons. A couple of them drop the pearls and carry on but Nuwani and Jeteyam nail it, then just at the end Jeteyam drops his pearl and Nuwani wins. Jeteyam hugs him and walks over to us slightly sad.

"It's okay my boy, you won't win everything but just know that that is okay and we are proud of you no matter what" Neteyam says which melts my heart.

We move onto the treasure hunt and Tsireya has hidden a wooden Toruk somewhere in the are round us. The children need to follow treasure maps me and Neteyam made and first to find the toy keeps it. We let them go and they all run in different directions looking for it making the adults laugh. After around 30 minutes of searching Jeteyam finds it with help from Nuwani.

Next we do pin the tail on the ikran, Me and Neteyam carved a drawing of an ikran on a nearby tree and the children each have a knife with a feather hanging off it for the tail and the closest person to the ikran tail wins. They all take it in turns and of course supervision for the younger ones as knifes at this age can be quite risky. A little village boy names Dilarno wins and is so happy with himself its adorable.

Then we move onto pass the parcel, it is a wrapped up present with multiple layers and mini gifts between the layers, they are little food treats for the children and the main present is a colouring pad and crayons Norm dropped off for Jeteyams birthday, obviously Jeteyam will win the main gift so we used it for this. We start the game and use a speaker Lo'ak had for the music. Lo'ak is in charge of the music and stops and starts it for us. It is so sweet seeing the children enjoy the game and especially when they realise they have gotten a treat. Then once all the children have done a layer we get to the final layer and Lo'ak knows what to do. It goes round the circle of children a few times then stops on Jeteyam and he cheers for himself excitedly. He opens the layer to reveal the colouring pad and crayons and says "Woahhh" Jake comes over and shows him how to use the crayons and Jeteyam loves it!

Finally we move onto the thing Neteyam came up with which is a piñata. Its basically an animal shaped box filled with treats and the children each get turns to hit the box with a stick to try get the treats out. All the children have a turn and then finally Nuwani hits it hard enough and the treats rain down on the kids and they go mad trying to collect as many as they can. This makes all the adults chuckle.

As the party comes to an end all the na'vi thank us for the wonderful party and leave one by one. Neytiri and Jake offer to take Jeteyam for the night so we can clean up and we accept gratefully. Jeteyam falls asleep in my arms before everyone has gone and I give him a peck on the head before passing him to Jake and they take him to their hut. Me, Neteyam, Tsireya, Lo'ak, Aonung, Kiri and Rotxo spend a while clearing up and then we all head to the huts for the night.

Me and Neteyam walk to our hut hand in hand with permanent smiles from the perfect day we have had. We get closer to the hut and I say "Im not tired ma Neteyam, shall we go for late night star gazing?" and he smiles and says "i'd love to my love"

We walk to the area of the beach where the landing bridge is and we sit on the end of it looking out at the rippling ocean and the moon reflecting on the waters surface.

"Today was perfect" I say looking up at the sky.

"It was, couldn't have gone better" Neteyam agrees with me.

"Lets go for a swim" I smile.

"Its the middle of the night y/n!" Neteyam laughs.

"So, come on we're child free, just like when we were teens" I smile and slide off the bridge into the water and he smiles then follows me in.

I float on top of the water looking up at the sky and Neteyam joins holding my hand. After a few minutes I get an idea and yank his hand down making him go under the water and I laugh. Then I feel my legs get pulled and I get pulled under and he grabs my waist and smiles as I get to his level. He lens in and kisses me and I kiss him back and wrap my arms round his neck and my legs round his waist. He swims us back up to then surface and we gasp for a moment before getting back into the kiss.

EXPLICIT

His hands move to my waist and he knows I love it when he does that. I tangle my fingers into his braids and tug slightly as we kiss and I feel him smile against my lips. He trails kisses from my mouth to my neck and I gasp at the gentle kisses he leaves on my neck. He starts swimming under the bridge and we get to where the sea meets the sand. He rolls us over and places me down on the sand and leans above me places more kisses on my neck, then my chest, then my stomach and then makes his way back up to my lips. I trace my fingers along his defined abs and arms and his hands wonder my body. I reach down and free his grown muscle from his bottoms and he picks me up from the sand and moves us into the shallow part of the water behind us and sits me on his legs. I kiss him and he kisses back then he lifts me back up, moves my bottoms to the side and sits me onto his erection. I moan out in pleasure and he does the same. We move against each other in perfect sync and before we know it that growing pleasure comes and makes us both gasp as we reach a high of emotions and pleasure.

I kiss him and place gentle pecks all over his face and hug him.

"Perfect" he says as he moves a piece of hair from my face and makes me blush. We swim for a while then we head back to the hut for the night and fall asleep in each others arms looking up at the star filled sky.

What a perfect end to a perfect day.