Chapter 32

"Wake up sleepy head" Tsireya teases.

"Ughhhh" I groan.

"Leave me alone, my head hurts!" I moan.

"Serves yourself right after last night" Tsireya laughs.

I gasp. Well last night was eventful...

I stand up and we walk out the hut and I readjust my eyes to the brightness of the sun beaming down on me. I walk to the water and dive in, nothing the water cant fix I tell myself. We swim for about an hour before we hear a loud noise and waves ripple in the water. We swim to the surface and see a helicopter on the bridge and Norm is getting out of it. We head over to the bridge and say hello. 

"Morning y/n, ready for your check up?" Norm asks.

"Ughh that's today?" I ask.

"Sure is, let's get it done out the way" Norm says and we walk to the hut. I see Neteyam sitting outside his hut on his own, he sees me and Norm walking and looks worried, he goes to get up but stops himself. 

We get to my hut and I sit in the centre of the hut. Norm sticks all his alien stuff to me to make sure i'm okay after that seizure a few months ago. 

"Everything looks fine to me, how are you feeling?" he asks me.

"Like i'm dying, we had a bit to drink last night" I smile sarcastically. 

"Ohhh yeah that will happen when you drink too much!" he laughs. 

"Never. Again." I reply.

Norm laughs and packs up his stuff before leaving the hut. I hear him talking to someone outside and I check out who's there. Neteyam is talking to Norm quietly and then notices me and stops. He walks off and I look at Norm who shrugs. 

I head to the beach and sit in mine and Neteyam's spot on the sand. Thinking about last night. I kissed Neteyam, Lo'ak and Ciyara! What an eventful night. 

*Neteyam POV*

I see y/n and Norm walking this morning to her hut. Is everything okay? Norm only comes when someone needs help medically. I go to get up but stop myself when I think about last night. I know it was only a game but the idea of someone else kissing y/n bothers me, even my brother! 

I sit and think to myself but I can't stop thinking about why Norm is here so I walk to her hut. I stand outside and try to listen but I can't hear anything, then Norm walks out. 

"You okay Neteyam?" Norm asks me.

"Yeah fine, is y/n okay? Why are you here?" I whisper to him. 

"I'm checking up on her after that seizure, she's fine" he whispers back.

Y/n walks out the hut and looks at me. I can't talk to her right now I need to chill for a while. I walk away and go back to my hut. Norm follows shortly. 

He visits my father for a while and leaves us a gift he found in the base back home, a camera we forgot to bring with us. He leaves and I lay in the hut for a while on my own thinking about last night.

*Y/N POV*

I walk to the rock pools to chill for a while. I dip my feet into the small pools and relax then I hear footsteps. 

"Hey bro" Lo'ak says as he plops next to me on the rock.

"Hey" I say back.

"How you feeling?" Lo'ak asks me sniggering.