Chapter 76

I run at Jake and Miles and Jake is pinned to the floor. I jump at miles and roll us off Jake. We all stand up and Miles's eyes widen when he sees me.

"How?" he asks.

"Toruk Makto bitch" I say smirking.

I look over at Jake and he nods at me then we both run at Miles and start to fight with him. I turn when I hear my name being called and Miles hits me in the face making me fall. I wipe my bloodied lip and give him a death stare. I get back up and hit him with my bow making him bend over in pain then Jake punches him sending him to the floor.

Another na'vi soldier approaches and starts to fight with Jake leaving me with Miles.

"Let's finish what we started" he hisses at me.

I hiss back and run at him, I swing under his arm and end up on his back. He tries to grab me but I move away from his grip each time.

He grabs my hair and pulls me over his head using my hair. Ouch. Deja vu much.

He drags me by the hair and i grab his swishing tail and bite it making him shout in pain. He lets me go and I distance myself to create some space between us. I look and Jake is still fighting. Neteyam and Lo'ak have joined him to help. I look to my other side and Tsireya, Aonung and Rotxo are fighting as well. I look back to miles who is smirking.

"All you had to do was tell me where Jake Sully and his family were that day on the ship and none of this would have happened to you" he taunts me.

"You didn't need to do any of this anyway you asshole" I hiss at him.

"All I wanted was the Sully's, no one else had to get hurt" he says.

"Well guess what bitch, i'm a Sully now" I say and I run at him.

I aim my bow at him and he dodges my arrows. I turn and try to hit him with the bow and he grabs it and throws it out the way. I hiss at him again. He smirks at me as we hear a noise in the air. His Ikran flies over and he hops on riding into the air. I call Toruk and he comes right away. I climb on and lift up too. I follow him as he flies away and does rings round the island. Toruk bites his ikrans tail and they both fall down as the Ikran skwarks.

They land back on the beach and everyone is still fighting each other. I see Tsireya shooting sky people and Aonung and Rotxo teaming up to fight some others. I see Jake, Neteyam and Lo'ak fighting a group of na'vi aswell, one gets ready to shoot Neteyam and I gasp and throw my dagger from my pouch hitting the na'vi. Neteyam looks over at me wide eyed at my appearance then gets attacked by another na'vi. I jump off Toruk and approach Miles. He stands up and stands ready to pounce. I hiss and stand the same. We both shout as we run at each other and start fighting again. Miles punches me then I punch him back. I knee him in the stomach and he does the same to me...

"Y/N!" I hear in the distance.

I get angry and groan in pain.

He pushes me over and I lay on the sand.

"I gave you a chance and you blew it" he says as someone throws him a gun and he aims at me.

"No!" Tsireya shouts and Miles points the gun at her.

I kick the gun out his hand while hes distracted and kick his legs sending him to the floor aswell. I stand up and look round and Neteyam, Jake and Lo'ak are back fighting.

Miles stands up and hisses before running at me.

"Y/N!" I hear and look over in the direction at Spider who is throwing me my bow. I catch it and aim at Miles while he is running at me then shoot. I hit him right in the chest. He gets a few inches from me and slows down and then falls into me. I hear a few gasps and then Spider runs over and with the help of Aonung and Rotxo they roll Miles off me. I feel weird. Guess that's what happens when a 10ft na'vi falls on you. I look down at my legs still lying down and notice something.

I look round at all the sky people leaving panicked and then look at Spider looking at me panicked and wide eyed, then looks to my belly. Aonung is panicking too and Rotxo is calling my name.

I look down again and pull a blade out my stomach and lean back on the sand.

Neteyam runs over and puts my head on his knees.

"Y/n?" "Are you okay?" "Y/n?!" he stresses and holds my hand with one of his hands then strokes my head with the other.

Everyone starts crowding and worrying about me.

Jake runs over and takes a look at me. He holds pressure on my wound and says "Looks like I owe you again"

I let out a small laugh and I start to jump in and out of consciousness.

"We won" I let out.

"Dad call Norm!" Neteyam shouts.

*Neteyam POV*

"Dad call Norm" I shout to my father.

Y/n loses consciousness.

"Dad quick! She's pregnant!" I cry out.

"Someone hold pressure on the wound" father says quickly and Aonung takes over and speaks to y/n.

Lo'ak come over and holds her other hand and cries and prey to eywa.

Ronal comes over with her basket of tsahik items and says worried"I can keep her going until they get here Jake Sully, tell them to save my daughter"

Father runs off to call for Norm.

"How far along is she?" Tsireya asks me with teary eyes.

"Neteyam?" she repeats.

"About a month" I whisper out.

"Great mother please protect them" mother repeats over and over again.

After about fifteen minutes we hear the helicopter coming.