Chapter 34

Me and Neteyam meet up with the others on the beach and we all go and sit round the rock pools for s while. I tell them all about what just happened and what I could do and they all gasp.

"Y/n no animal can bond with more than one na'vi, its never happened before" Tsireya says.

"It happened, I saw it!" Neteyam defends me.

"I think you should prove it bro" Lo'ak says aloud.

"I believe you but prove them wrong" he whispers to me.

"Fine" I say stubbornly and make my way to the water and everyone follows me in.

Neteyam pulls me aside form everyone and says "You don't need to do this y/n"

I shrug him off and swim to the nearest ilu.

Tsireya, Aonung, Tuk, Kiri, Lo'ak, Neteyam and Rotxo all watch me swim to the ilu.

I approach it with ease and connect.

They all look shocked but I want to prove it again and see another ilu a short distance away. I swim to the ilu farther away and connect to that one too.

"Maybe those ilu haven't already got a connected na'vi" Aonung says and calls his.

His ilu swims over and I approach it, I connect with ease again and they all gasp.

"See we told you" Neteyam says annoyed.

"I can't believe it sister!" Tsireya exclaims.

"Skwaaaark" we hear in the distance.

We all look round and cant see anything.

"Skwaaark" again.

"What is that?" Tuk says scared.

"I don't know" I reply.

We all continue to look around then we see a huge shadow cover us. We all look up to the sky and see a huge flying animal.

"Its a leonopteryx, toruk! GO, hide!" Neteyam and Lo'ak say panicked.

We all call our ilus and race off away from the creature. We all split into groups and me and Neteyam split off together, Toruk follows us and only us. We end up splitting aswell in a panic and the creature follows me.

I see Neteyam in the distance he shouts "Call for my Ikran!"

I call for the ikran and jump off my ilu onto the ikran and connect my tsaheylu. I fly away from the creature and it follows me every way I go. I fly towards the village and I see everyone panicked on the beach shouting for me to fly faster.

*Neteyam POV*

I ride my ilu back to the village to tell my father and Tonowri what is happening. I get there to already see a crowd of na'vi on the beach looking scared. I spot my father and run to him "Sir, y/n is being chased by Toruk!"

As he looks to me we hear a "Skwaaaark" above us and see y/n fly over us with Toruk hot on her back. All the na'vi on the beach shout different things "Fly faster!" "GO y/n"

They disappear out of sight and dad grabs my arm "How did this happen?!" then Tonowari approaches.

"Y/n told the others about this afternoon and no-one believed her so Lo'ak egged her on to prove to everyone it was true... so we went out far to see y/n connect with multiple ilus" I say disappointed.

"We need to help my daughter, Jake will you help?" Tonowari panics.

"Of course brother, lets go" they run off toward the ikran tied up.

Then y/n comes back into sight still being chased by toruk.

*Y/N POV*

Neteyams ikran is getting tired now and I don't think it will last longer, I fly back over the village again and onto an island visible from our village. I pull the ikran behind a huge rock with me as toruk lands on the island.

"Skwaaaark" it screams at me then comes at me.

*Neteyam POV*

"Skwaaaark" we hear from the island as toruk follows y/n onto the nearby island.

"Y/n!" I shout, I need to help her.

I jump into the water but as I do we hear another scream and toruk lunges at y/n.

"Nooooo!" I shout.

"Y/n!" Lo'ak shouts and begins to panic next to me, I drag him to the shore and and sit down with him, he breaks down in my arms. Tsireya runs to us as well as kiri and Tuk and they all begin to cry. Aunong stands in shock.

"Y/N!" Ronal screams.

Tonowari and father run over and see everyone crying.

"No, nononononoono" Tonowari says in disbelief and goes to Ronal.

I feel numb.