Winter is coming ✅

Ever since the king sent word that he would be coming mother has been going crazy. She insisted on the entire castle be cleaned, for a thousand candles to be made and for barrels and barrels of wine to be made. I've heard the rumors of King Robert and his drinking but lord can he drink 12 barrels in but a few days I wonder.

I haven't seen him in many years, last I saw, he was a brute of a man but always gentle. Finally the moment came where the horses hooves galloped right up to the gate.

"Where's arya? Lyanna, where's your sister?" My mother's voice called in a hushed tone. As soon as I could shrug my shoulders arya came and ran right infront of mother, Wearing a gaurds helmet of all things. Father quickly grabbed her, removing the helmet he said "hey. Hey, hey. What are you doing with that on? Go on."

As all of the kings men filed in I thought, there must be a thousand men coming in, how will we fit them all? Our castle was large but not large enough to house the whole of the golden cloaks. Horse after horse of men riding in, wearing red and gold cloaks only added to my anticipation.

First came a blonde boy on horse back followed by a large man, wearing some ridiculous helmet. A great big wolf with large teeth. I leaned over to Robb and whispered, "what a fool, how could anyone possibly take a man serious with such a stupid helmet? Clunking around like an ouf."

This earned me both a chuckle from Robb and a stern look from my mother which quickly silenced me. I watched as the blonde boy rode through, staring intently at something. A shiver ran down my back when I followed his gaze to sansa.

The man in the ridiculous wolf helmet finally opened it to reveal a scared man with a hateful but unbothered face. Even before he revealed his face I knew who he was. The hound was talked about even here. Renowned for his fighting ability as well as his brutality. The storys were much scarier then he was.

My attention was taken away from the large man as a large red carriage and a fat man with brown hair rode in. My father began to kneel and I wondered if he would remember me. Quickly I kneeled along with everyone else until he marched right up to my father and motioned for him to rise. We all stood as the two men stared at each other for a moment.

"Your grace."

"You've gotten fat."

We all stood, frozen as we stared at my father. Waiting for what he would do. Then Robert and my father both laughed as I assume they did in their youth. I was disappointed to realize that this wasn't the man i once knew. He was no longer a great warrior just a fat king now. But, I suppose i too had changed, my hair now longer and my mind now wiser. still, I hoped he would love me the same as I did him.

He went down the line, hugging my mother, rubbing rickons head then returning to my father.

"Nine years, why haven't I seen you? Where have you been?" He smirked, tucking his hands into his belt.

My father spoke with a smile on his face, "guarding the north for you, your grace. Winterfell is yours."

Finally the carriage was opened and I saw a line of women in colorful dresses step out, all with disgusted faces as the mud clung to their dress like nothing else could. last, a tall blonde women. I thought, This cannot be the queen, she is supposed to be the most beautiful women in Westeos and jon is prettier.

Arya whispered to sansa, "Where's the imp?" But was quickly silenced by sansa and i. This drew attention as he walked down towards us.

"Who have we here?" He said with a smile. "You must be Robb." Then he turned his attention to sansa. "my, you're a pretty one." Then to arya, "and your name is?" "Arya" as he passed down he finally got to me. He froze for a moment while we locked eyes and smiled at each other. I couldn't resist the urge to jump up and hug the burly man infront of me.