The Pride Is Coming ✅

A knock on my door drew me from my drawings.

"Come in." I called without looking up.

Varys came through the door and cleared his throat.

"Ah varys, quite a welcomed visit. Have you come to bring me another book?"

He gave me a slight smile before approaching and kneeling down infront of me.

"I'm afraid I've come on much more urgent news. You know of your fathers...kindnesses. they will be his down fall."

"Yes, my father is kind, but what is this about varys?"

He sighed, pulling his hands from their place inside his sleeve to reveal a blade. Long and sliver with a red handle. My heart skipped a beat as I anticipated the worst but instead he handed it to me.

"The pride is coming, lyanna. When they do, you must defend your pack."

He stood and walked to the door, looking back at me for only a moment before leaving me to my own thoughts. After a moment I stood, following varys.

"VARYS! VARYS! COME BACK!" I shouted as I went down the hall I assumed he had gone down. Still I found no varys, no gaurds no nothing. The halls were empty, silent. A warning from the old gods id soon wish id listened to.

I ran towards sansa favorite gardens and found her sitting with some other maidens. I grabbed her and yanked her to her feet as she protested.

"We must go, now sansa!" I yelled yet it fell on deaf ears.

"Septa!" I called and she stood from her place behind the rest of the girls.

"Take her to her room, I will send gaurds. Hide there till I come."

She nodded, pulling sansa down the hall as I rushed the opposite way. I ran, through the castle, the dungeons, the stables, everywhere but couldn't find Arya. The last place i thought to look was the throne room. I climbed the stairs up to the balcony of the throne room and looked down.

The great doors flew open as my father walked in, followed by atleast a hundred men. My hands shook and my stomach churned as I watched them all walk in. Gold cloaks and Northern men alike following my father. Aswell as varys and little finger. Varys looked up towards the tapestries only to see me. His eyes rounded and he looked away as to not give me away.

"All hail his grace, joffery of houses baratheon and lannister, the first of his name, king of the andals and the first men, lord of the seven kingdoms and protector of the realm."

Cersei sat next to her son, next to the throne, surrounded by gaurds. It was as if they expected my fathers extra men. Still I stood quietly as my father approached the horde of people.

"I command the council to make all necessary arrangements for my coronation. I wish to be crowned within the fortnight. Today I shall except oaths of fealty from my loyal councilors."

The room remained silent for a moment before my father began to speak.

"Ser barriston, I believe no man here could ever question your honor."

He reached out his hand, offering a rolled up peice of paper to the knight. His armor clincked as he walked over and took it. I felt as if I'd puke so I crouched down, holding my stomach. My ears rang as I shook with fright.

Clinking of swords drew me from my panic and I rose back to my feet to see sandor draw his sword along with many other men and Joffery yelling about killing everyone.

"Commander take the queen and her children into custody. Escort them back to their royal apartments and keep them there, under gaurd." My father's voice rang out strongly.

He offered peace instead of war as the lions wanted until the gold cloaks yelled out and began attacking my fathers men. In just a mere minute they were all dead and little finger had a blade to my father's throat.