Waves

Everytime i woke up i felt the waves lull me back into the slumber that so desperately clung to me.. yet, when I finally fully awoke the sound of sea birds and waved filled my ears like a song. Quaren was still snoring away under me as I carefully slid off the top bunk. I crept out to the little window by his desk and looked out in hopes id see maybe just one wore gorgeous fish or giant whale. Instead, a dock sat rocking on the waves as we began to pull in.

"Qauren, Qauren!" I called, shaking him awake.

"Gah, have they come for my jewels?!" He shouted, rubbing the sleep from his eyes as he propped himself up.

"No, no your jewels are safe. We are pulling into the dock." I proudly announced, smiling wildly at him.

"So?" He groaned, letting his feet hang off the bed as he sat up, nocking his head against my bed above him with a breathy grunt.

"You promised you'd show me the dock as soon as we got there." I mumbled, slightly embarrassed that he had forgotten.

"Aye, of course." He mumbled before staring down at my shirt. "You're still wearing my clothes?"

I looked down at the oversized clothes before blushing madly.

"I-Im sorry, I must've just fallen asleep in them. Let me-" I began to stand up when he grabbed my wrist pulling me back towards him.

"No I just mean...these wont do, no not at all. You need proper clothes, ones that fit." He said, almost speaking to himself as he stood. His tossled bleach blonde hair fell into his face as he began to put on his belt and boots.

"Well don't just stare, get your things." He jested, chuckling as I began to clumsily put my shoes on with a foolish grin plastered across my face.