Ser Meryn

I spent many days with tyrion since his appearance in the capital. Though at first it was just because of our mutual interest in spying on the other, it blossomed into something more. He comforted me greatly, offering me reassurances of sansa and i's safety.

So, here I sat in his chamber, as we discussed my dreams.

"How peculiar. " He mumbled, fidgeting with his chair.

"Truly, still it was nice to see their faces." I mumbled.

"sometimes things stay hidden inside us till we are in desperate need of them. Its not impossible your "gods" have unlocked a part of you to help you through...troubling times. He murmured, a hint of shame glistening in his voice.

"Aye, like your unmatched fighting abilities." I chucked, leaning back in my chair.

The bang of his office door opening startled me as podrick walked in, red faced and wide eyed.

"What is it podrick?" Tyrion asked, almost sounding annoyed.

"Its joffery, he..." he panted, trying desperately to catch his breathe.

"He what child?" I asked, furrowing my eyebrows at his panic.

He could only muster out one word. Sansa at just that one word I jumped up from my seat and pushed past podrick as I ran down to the throne room.

I ran through the crowds of people in the balcony hallway, my eyes never leaving my half naked sister on the ground. Ser mryn stood over her, beating her.

"STOP!" I cried, charging him and knocking him down. His sword clattered to the ground and for a moment I stared at it before picking it up.

"What is this?! How dare you assault my knights!" Joffery cried.

"How dare you assault sansa, she is just a child!" I yelled, standing infront of her.

"Disarm her. Now!" He cried as 3 gaurds decended down upon me.

Our swords clashed as I fought them off, knocking one after the other on their ass. Until ser meryn took one of his men's swords. His strength out matched mine until he pushed me back, slicing across my belly.

The burning of his sword hit me first until I fully realized what he had done. I looked through the cut fabric to find a long, thin cut across my stomach. I let out a grunty cry but not one of pain, one of fear. I fell to my knees infront of my sister, as if a thousand rocks sat atop my shoulders.

The whole court gasped and froze as they stared at me, bleeding from my stomach as I desperately tried to shield my stomach and sansa from him.

Sandor rushed to help me but a flurry of guards held him back. as he tried to fight them off of him he screamed curse words and threats at ser meryn which only made my stomach ache with worry more.

"Let me go! Get away from my wife!" He cried, never taking his eyes off of me as ser meryn put his blade against my throat, taunting sandor.

"What is the meaning of this?" Tyrion yelled, approaching quickly with his sell sword behind him.

I watched as jofferys face turned to panic while shifting his gaze, anywhere but at us.

"What kind of knight beats helpless girls?" He asked.

"The kind who serves his king, imp." Ser meryn spit.

"Careful, now. We don't want to get blood all over your pretty white cloak." The sell sword called sarcastically.

"Someone get the girl something to cover herself with. And find the maester! She is to be your queen. Have you no regard for her honor?!"

Sandor pushed past the now stunned gaurds towards us, ripping his cloak off for sansa before tuning to me. He tried to pull my hand away from my stomach but I yelped, shaking my head. As if I beleived if I let my hands fall, the baby would slip right through the cut.

"I'm punishing her." Joffery answered.

"For what crimes? She did not fight her brother's battles you half wit."

"You cant talk to me like that. The king can do as he likes!"

"The mad king did as he liked. If I remember correctly it included cutting babes from inside their mothers stomachs as well. Did your uncle Jamie ever tell you what happened to him?!" He cried

"No one threatens his grace in the presence of the kings gaurd." Ser meryn announced, putting his hand on the hilt of his sword.

I felt my body shaking in fear as I leaned my head onto sandor, trying to stop my weeping. His hand buried itself in my hair as he pulled me closer, his heart beating loudly through his armor

Slowly, tyrion approached us. Kneeling down infront of me to inspect my cut before offering sansa his hand, Helping her stand. Gently sandor picked me up, making me groan as he did.

"I apologize for my nephews behavior. Tell me the truth. Do you want an end to this engagement?" He whispered.

I prayed for her to say yes but instead she pledged allegiance to joffery. Though I know she has to, everytime I hear it come from her mouth i feel as if ill double over with a heart attack.