Running ✅

Soon after my conversation with sandor in the library I left. I walked down to the throne room, a place I spent much time in. The throne dazzled me beyond understanding and I routinely went and tried to imagine what the dragons looked like.

There I found sansa and the sept walking together. I stayed quite as I listened to them speak. The Sept asked her questions about the castle and things of the sort and sansa answered them in a sheepish voice until she asked about our grandfather and uncle. I felt the sharp pain in my chest as I remembered the stories of their deaths.

I turned and walked out, not wishing to hear anymore of their conversations. I walked quicker and quicker away until I was running. Everything felt like a blur as I ran away. I didn't know what I was running away from, I knew inside there was nothing but something else urged me on. Urged me to run faster, farther, as far away as I could get.

Like hallucinations I saw blimps of forest around me. Of wolves feet replacing my own. At times it felt like I could feel the soft moss and sticks under my feet.

Eventually I found myself running out to the gates of the castle, then through them. Then into the city, I could hear people calling after me but their voices turned to static as I ran as fast as I could. I watched as people stared at me, I felt the mud seep though my shoes and splash on my dress. I felt and heard it all but nothing seemed as real as the visions of forest around me.

It felt more like I was hunting something. Like there was something right infront of my face that I had to have. I suppose all of the death finally caught up to me. I was interrupted by a man catching me, wrestling me to the ground.

"LET ME GO, LET ME GO!" I roared, almost tkaing a bite out of him as the man shushed me. After a moment I recognized him. Petyr balish, the Master of coin.

"There you go lyanna, just calm down."
He said as he gently stroked my face. My face slowly relaxed, my teeth uncaring and my heart calming.

"I...I'm sorry. I don't, I'm not sure, i-"

He shushed me gently as he helped me up, guiding me into a building. I watched as girl after girl with little to no clothes on walked about inside. He brought me to an empty room and sat me on a chair by the window.

"Stay here, ill be back."

I nodded at him then he left the room. After I calmed down I looked around the room, it was decorated with large gold tapestries and a big desk. I stood and peaked out the big window out onto the street. It was quite a sight to see so many naked women all at once. I found myself back in the soft chair and I brought my legs to my chest.

"Gods fathers going to be mad." I whispered to myself.

I waited in silence for a while until the doors to the room were pushed open and a women with curly red hair came in.

"Well you aren't peytr, are you one of his new girls?"

I shook my head as I looked at the half naked women walking over to me with a bright red blush burning its way down my face.

"A nervous client then?"

I shook my head once again watching as she sat next to me. She reached out and grabbed a strand of my hair, twirling it around her finger.

"Then who are you little one?" She questioned in a flirtatious tone.

Petyr came back in at the head of a group of city gaurds. He stopped at the sight of the two of us but quickly, the women left.

"Come now, let's get you back home."

I nodded and rose up off the seat as I was escorted back to the red keep. I was taken to the tower of the hand, straight to my father's study. The door pushed open for me as I was guided to his empty study.

"You're father will be here shortly. Excuse me my lady."

I turned to face him and curtsied as he smiled slightly at me.

"Thank you again lord baelish."

After he left I felt the heavy weight of sleep press upon me and let my feet guide me to my father's great brown chair behind his desk. Quite an uncomfortable thing I fear but it would do for my purposes. I Curled into a ball, bringing my knees to my chest and resting my head on the padded armrest as I drifted into a dreamless sleep.