Bleeding

The throbbed that waved over my body woke me up. I felt the covers over me and the uncomfortable and stiff bed under me but I couldn't make myself move. Instead, tears rushed through me, just as quick as the memories of these past months.

Try as I did, I couldn't stop reminiscing over the past. Me and sandor, the trickery he and the queen planned. Mostly, the night in the hidden hall. Though he saved me from certain death i could merely feel the pain of betrayal.

I loved him dearly, loved the mornings in bed, the dinners together with sansa. I could still faintly hear the instruments booming in my ear from the night he took me to the winter festival.

All I could do was curl into a pitifully ball and weep at the loss id experienced. The door to the room i resided in.

"Ah you're awake." A man's voice called before his foot steps echoed about the room.

"Where am i?" I asked wiping away the tears that painted my cheeks.

"My ship,  the blue wing. don't ye remember? I a'ready told you."

I turned to face him only to see the man from the row boat. Anger filtered into me as I began to sit up.

"You are the man who kidnapped me." I accused, shivering at the draft.

"Hardly, I was payed to bring you to someone. I wouldn't call it kidnapping." He dryly chuckled before crossing his arms and leaning against the door.

"Then what would you call it?"

"Transporting goods?" He asked his eyebrows furrowing.

"Youre bleeding, lass." He pointed, walking over and inspecting my skirt.

"Yes, that tends to happen when you have a child." I quipped, shoving his hand away roughly.

"Wow no need for that. Let me get peter plank. He will fix you right up."

"Plank?"

"Aye, he's walked down more than one plank and survived. A right well swimmer if id have to say myself." He chuckled before turning and leaving me alone.