Just Not Today ✅

As I ran i prayed for Arya to be in her room. The clanking of swords against armor followed me. i ran, Turning every corner, nearly slipping, pushing people out of my way. Nothing would stop me from getting to my sisters. I felt the hot tears of shame wash down my face, I'd left my father and all of my men, my people in that room to die.

I ran down one hall to find sansa, cornered by two lannister gaurds.

"LYANNA!" Sansa cried out and I drove the knife into one of their backs and taking his sword. Id spent my whole life training with a sword, Robb always insisting i join the training. He stood across from me, my first real opponent. His teeth bared and hate in his eyes as we circled each other. He charged, slashing and growling and practically running into my sword. We stared  at each other as he backed up and fell to the ground in pain. I stepped over him grabbing her shoulders as if to ground myself.

"Where's the septa?"

Silence

I knew what silence ment, my sweet septa had been slaughtered, taken from me. The lannaster took my brother, my father and now my septa and I'd burn the whole castle down if I got the chance. I grabbed her hand, pulling her towards the stables. We began to run down a hall but were once again stopped by lannaster men.

"Lyanna and sansa stark, come with us. Now."

I tightened my grip on my sword, backing away with sansa in toe but they attacked. One after the other I blocked, sliced and stabbed them till no one was left standing.

"They were right about you, girl. But now its time for you to come with me." Sandors voice echoes through the hall as he spoke out behind us.

Panting I wiped the blood on my face away and lifted myself to my full height.

"Stay away from us! I'll tell my father ill...I'll tell the queen!" Sansa offered, shivering behind me.

"Who do you think sent me?" He chuckled dryly.

"Run." I said, in between pants as I slowly started circling towards him.

I heard as her foot steps ran away, leaving me alone with the hound. I raised my sword up to him and swept my foot back.

"Lets not do this, girl. Just come with me and I won't hurt you."

I lunged at him, hitting the side of his arm but not cutting him.

"Honorless men die painful deaths, sandor. If you fuck off I won't kill you." I hissed, trying to seem stronger than I was.

"What makes you think you could kill me?"

" You are just one man, one man I will kill if it comes to that."

He chuckled before swinging at me. Our swords collided and I pushed him off me. We carried on our fight until I got behind him and sliced his leg open, making him fall to his knees.

"GAAAA, ILL KILL YOU GIRL!" He screamed.

I circled around him till I was infront of him and kneeled down, putting my sword against his kneck.

"I will kill you...just not today." I said before slamming the hilt of my sword onto his temple. He went limp, falling to the ground and allowing me to run after my sister.