Qauren

The rocking of waves and creaking wood lulled me from the throbbed painful that held me.

"W-where." I groaned, turning over onto my side and huddling up to protect from the cold that pressed against my back

"Dont worry, little lady. We're almost to my ship." A hushed man's voice called to me.

Slowly I peaked over at him before sitting up.

"Where am I? Who are you? Where's me husband?" I asked in a flurry, looking around in a panic and making the little row boat rock.

"Wow, wow lass. Calm down before ye flip my boat over. My names Is Qauren, captain Qauren of the red tide. We're on the way to my ship," he offered, putting his hands on my shoulders to steady me.

"No, no turn around ser. I have to go back, I have to. You have to take me back." I begged, tears beginning to form in my eyes as I pulled to the edge of the row boat.

He roughly ripped me back into him, wrapping his legs around me and slapping his hand on my mouth to muffle my cries.

"I can't do that lass. I'm getting paid to take you a long ways away from that place. And to do that I need you to calm down." He groaned fighting to keep me still.

"No, sansa, I have to get to-" I tried, his hand cutting off my breathe as I became light as a cloud while black spots danced across my vision until all I could see was black.