More human then them.

"My mother says a man should never strike a lady. Ser maryn." Joffery called but sandor grunted. Joffery decided against having me slapped, seeing my towering husband with his hand on the hilt of his sword. So he gestured towards sansa, I tried to stop him but joffery held me back as ser meryn placed two swift slaps across her face.

No one had ever slapped sansa infront of me. Seeing her blood seep from her lip made me rage filled. Quickly I grabbed her face, rubbing my thumb over the red spot across her cheek before turning back to joffery.

He cowered for a moment before hiding that pitiful fear away. I glanced down over the bridge then back up to him. I could kill him. Throw him right over and be done with this. I thought. I took a step towards him but it was almost like he knew what my thoughts were. He himself took a larger step back, eyes wide with shock or maybe it was fear.

Though, i was pulled back by sandor before I could make another move. His eyes shouted at me to stop, to stuff the anger back inside before he dragged me off the bridge.

"I expect your wife will be punished hound."

"My husband is not a hound!" I screamed, ripping my arm out of his grasp and starting towards Joffery again.

Though just as quickly as I'd broken the grip a new one was placed under my belly, lifting me off the ground.

"You must give that beast a proper beating  and soon before I do it for you. Take her away." He groaned, fluttering his hand as if to dismiss us.

As soon as he did sandor walked away, as quickly as he could manage. After a while of wiggling I broke his grip on me.

"I can walk sandor." I groaned, storming back to our room, nervously, with him in toe.

After a bit of walking that was filled with silence, I shoved our door open and walked through it, ripping my shoes off my feet as I did. The loud bang of our door slamming behind me did little to frighten me as the adrenaline in my blood stayed.

"What is wrong with you, woman?! Do you not have a dammed brain in that big ass head of yours?!" He cried, waving his arms about.

"Watch your tongue, sandor clegane, before I take it!" I growled taking a step towards him.

"He is the king! What were you thinking?"

"I was thinking that you are my husband, like it or not, and no man, woman or child will treat you like, like a mere pawn! I'm not a beast and neither are you! We are more human then any of them and I wont be beaten into submission by a mad boy! Try as you might to make me I will not take such up the ass fuckery!" I screamed, now red faced and panting.

He stood, star struck for a moment before grabbing me by the shoulders and smashing his lips against mine. For a moment I stood frozen, eyes wide but then buried my hands in his hair. His hand drifted up the small of my back as the other cupped my cheek while a chorus of our moans filled the room.

"Sandor i-"

"Shut up." He groaned, picking me up and half throwing me on the bed. His hands not so gracefully ran down my breast, stopping only to pinch my nipples. 

A soft moan erupted from me before his hands returned on their mission to the laces. Try as he did he just couldn't get them untied so he frustratedly ripped it down the middle.

"Sandor!" I cried, mourning the loss of such a gorgeous dress.

"I'll buy you three more just please, keep kissing me." He begged.