Injured ✅

After i walked out of the room i felt sick. Stumbling down the hall for a while till my legs gave out, letting me fall to my knees in a hall i couldn't recognize. I buried my face into my hands, trying to calm my mind when heavy footsteps came echoing down the hall.

"Lyanna."

At hearing his voice all my sadness slipped from inside me and was replaced with rage. Quickly I stood, charging into sandors chest, shoulder first and knocking him down.

"GAA GIRL CALM DOWN!" He cried.

"YOU SET THIS UP DIDNT YOU?! DIDNT YOU!" I cried, grabbing the armor under his neck and shaking him.

Soon he had tired of my rough handling and shoved me off of him, causing me to fall and hit my head on the wall behind me. The last thing I saw was his seated figure reaching out for me as I slipped to the ground.

---

"Ah you're awake girl."

"Where am i?" I mumbled, trying to ignore the painful hammering happening in the back of my head as I sat up.

"Your room, I had the maester check on you. You're fine, you just need to be careful and go see him if something seems off." He mumbled while chomping on a hand full of candied nuts I kept in a jar on my empty dresser.

I stared at him, trying not to cry as i went over everything from the events prior. I would have to marry him, the hound, the butcher, a southern murder.

"I didn't know he was going to do that." He said, sitting back in the chair, making it groan under his weight.

"W-why?" I mumbled, succumbing to the tears that now fell from my eyes.

"He is a torturus little cunt, best not to try to understand madness." He mumbled, seeming uninterested.

At that sansa came barreling into the room, joffery in toe.

"What happened?!" She asked, crawling into the bed next to me.

"I just fell, my flower. No need to worry yourself. Now sit."

She nodded allowing her head to fall to my shoulder before sliding onto her rear. I stared between the two men at my bedside waiting for one to talk.

"Have you had a chance to tell her of the fantastic news?" Joffery said while looking around my room.

"No, not yet and i-"

"Lyanna and sandor are to be married. Wonderful isn't it?" He said, looking expectantly at sansa who just sat stund, staring at me.

"Isn't it?" He asked, more demanding this time.

"Uh yes, yes of course my love. I'm glad she has finally found another man to marry. May he be gentle and kind to her during their marriage."

Joffery chuckled before motioning for sandor to come with him but stopping right before opening the door.

"Well give her a peck on the cheek. Your wife to be is injured, quite rude to leave without saying goodbye, hound. A wild animal, he is."

For a moment we all froze, staring at jofferys sinister smile. Slowly sandor turned towards me and leaned down, placing an uncharacteristically gentle kiss on my cheek before turning and ushering joffery out.