Bruised

After the attack in the alley I walked in a flurry, Qaurens grip securely placed around my wrist as he guided me through the busling city. The crew joked in Turkish as they followed closely behind. that was until qauren pushed open a big door with an iron handle to reveal A warm light filled my sights as people sat at tables drinking and loudly talking.

"Aye captain! What happened to you?" Peter asked stumbling up to us, confusion plastered across his face as he looked for answers in the crews faces.

"Get out of my way." Qaureen grumbled, pulling me along with him up a flight of rickety, short stairs that creaked with each step.

A long hallway set out at the top and qaurren shoved open the first door without a "dolu" sign hanging from the handles.

"Sit." He grumbled, gently nudging me towards the bed against the far wall. He grabbed the handkerchief in his pocket before dipping it into the pitcher sitting on the nightstand next to me.

He roughly wiped at my shoulder, Stoically staring at the dried blood splattered across my shoulder and neck.

"I can do it myself." I grumbled pulling the rag from his hands and walking past him to the tin mirror behind him. Gently, I inspected my stained neck as I wiped away the remaining blood.

A rapping tap echoed through the room before Peter stumbled in with his big leather bag.

"Alrighty las, let's get a right good look at ye, huh?" He offered, smiling lazily, presenting the many gaps in his teeth.

"I'm fine, just a sore throat from the grip he had on me. Its qauren you want." I mumbled, leaning against the wall as Peter nodded.

"çok güzel görünüyorsun kaptan Leydinizle kasabada eğlenceli bir gece mi geçiriyorsunuz?"
(you look beautiful, captain. fun night on the town with your lady?) Peter chuckled, leaning over his hunched fram as he sat on the bed.

A small snicker escaped me as I shook my head and took a seat on the floor of the cramped room and watched Peter sew the large split on qaurrens forehead. His hissing sighs filled the room as Peter cleaned all the smaller cuts surrounding his face before telling qauren to strip off his shirt. The more he sat, trying to stay still, the more anger spread across his face. He sat, reminiscing over this night the shadows on his face growing.

Qauren glanced at me for a moment before standing and slowly taking it off to reveal new great purple bruises littering his sides. A slight blush crept across my cheeks at the sight but the mere shame silenced any other thoughts that crept their ways in.

"I'm going to go downstairs, talk to keagan." I mumbled lifting myself off the floor and walking out.