Awake

Qaurens snoring woke me from the little rest id gotten. His arms draped across me heavily as his head tucked itself into my neck. For just a moment I expected sandor to be laying behind me. His eyes about to open and the comments of my wildly long hair about to start.

Though those thoughts were soon crushed as I remembered the grave possibility that my husband had been out to death for saving my life.

A wave of sadness crashed against me as I sunk deeper into the bed, closing my eyes if only to imagine it was my husband holding me like he once did.

But of course all things must end as qauren shook from his sleep only a few minutes after I.

"Are you awake?" He grumbled, pulling his arm off me to rub the sleep off his face only to catch some stitches in the process.

"Son of a bitch!" He cried, shooting up.

"If I wasn't before I am now, are you bleeding?"  I asked, turning onto my side to face him as he shielded his face from my view.

"No, no blood just uh hurt myself a little." He chuckled, turning towards me to reveal little tears trapped in his eyes.

I stared in awe as I took in his beauty. Though it was wrong I felt myself wanting for his warmth, to run my hands through his blonde hair and trace every small white scar on his body. Soon I forced myself to look at anything but him, to save the little dignity I had left.

"Do you think the crews up?" I said, sitting up straighter.

"Probably never went to sleep, most love their drinks." He chuckled, standing to stretch and push his arms up to the sky so his shirt rode up just enough to see his defined stomach causing my cheeks to flush red.

"Aye, drunk fools." I chuckled along, brushing my hair with my fingers before standing to find my shoes.

"Aye? Have I rubbed off on you that much, princess?" He jested, leaning against the wall next to me as I slid on my only worn shoes.

"I'd suppose so, and I'm not a princess." I remarked, remembering myrcella if only for a moment.

"Ah my deepest apologies, common girl. Come, let's go find something to eat." His signature smile plastered across his face at the thought of food.

"A right well choice. I can hear your stomach rumbling." I jested, shoving him infront of me as we walked out of the tiny room together.