Beat Into You

After all the commotion sandor was called back to his place by jofferys side. The maester stitched me up and told me I wasn't to leave my bed for anything. Even through this I couldn't sit still. I paced about our quarters, waiting for Sandor to come back. It felt like years until he walked in, stoic as always.

The moment I saw him I launched myself into his arms. Though he stood stiffly staring down at me he wrapped his arms around my body as I buried my head into his chest. The smell of metal and good leather filled my brain as I began to feel the tears well up.

"What did the maester say?" He asked, it sounding almost like a statement rather then a question.

"He thinks the babe is fine but I should stay in my chambers till I go into labor. He says its best to avoid stress this deep in the pregnancy." I whispered, falling deeper and deeper into his grasp as my legs shook with fear.

"I want you to take me home. Its whats best." I mumbled after a long moment of silence.

"I can't leave, lyanna." He groaned, pulling away from me.

"Why not? You are a lord, sandor. I want us to go back home." I pleaded, watching as he callously stripped away his armor.

"This is my home." He grumbled, turning back to me as I lifted myself off the ground with the help of the chest beside me.

"We are not welcome here, sandor. Can't you see this?! The lions don't concern themselves with the health of the hounds! If we steal away at night we could get far far away. Robb would protect us and a warrior like you would be a welcome sight." I pleaded, reaching my hand out for his.

Angrily he rushed me, slapping me harshly across the face. I could hear the stars and see the bells as I tried to come back to my senses. I realized I wasn't standing anymore, merely sort of leaning up off the ground.

"You cannot leave, not ever. I've tried to be patient with you but It seems the only way to help you understand is to beat it into you. This is your home and you and sansa will never leave. You will have my children and you will obey me, like a good wife should. Just like the lions want." He yelled, staring at me as I gently prodded at my cheek.

He had never touched me so callously it felt almost unhuman. He stared down at me, waiting for a response.

"What do you mean, "just like the lions want?" " I croaked out, slowly finding my way back to my feet.

"Gods, be silent, woman! I'm going to sleep." He yelled stomping over to the bed and ripping the covers over himself.

Without thinking I pulled our door open and walked out. He didn't call for me as I walked never knowing where to until I was standing outside sansas door.

"LYANNA WHATS HAPPENED TO YOU?" She cried, her hands hovering over my now swollen cheek.

She gently ushered me in while calling for shae to help me. Shae gently wiped away the blood from my lip, that had split as I sat infront of the mirror. I knew that sandor was a beast but I never thought he would be so callously cruel towards me.

That night and many nights after, I fell asleep wrapped in sansas arms. Always thinking of what he had done.

(YALL ARE ABOUT TO HATE ME AND IM SO SORRY! 😅😅😅)