Back Home ✅

We all stood in fathers office as he had called for us to do. After a while father finally walked in, limping as he did. We all stared at him, waiting for whatever he had to tell us in silent nervousness.

"I'm sending you back to winterfell."

A warmth grew in my stomach, a happy warmth. I had nothing here, no true friends, no husband, nothing but that library and I'd be happy to leave it. Still sansa and Arya argued and pleaded for us to stay.

"You cant, I've got my lessons with Syria. I'm finally getting good."

"This isnt a punishment. I want you back in winterfell for your own safety."

Sansa started on about joffery. Me and Arya stared at her as she blabbering on about having his blonde haired babies and being queen.

"When your old enough ill make you a match with someone who's worthy of you. Someone who's brave, and gentle, and strong."

"I don't want someone brave and gentle and strong. I want him! He'll be the greatest king that ever was. A golden lion. And ill give him sons with beautiful blonde hair."

"The lions not his sigil idiot. He is a stag like his father."

"He is not! He is nothing like that old drunk king."

"SILENCE!" I yelled, rising from my spot behind them.

This isnt a discussion. Now go." I pointed towards the door

"But its not fair!" Sansa shouted as Arya pulled her away from us and out the door.

I shook my head, massaging my temples as I did. Father limped over to his chair and sat as I walked out and to my room. As the tiles clicked under my feet a pair of heavy metal ones approached from behind.

"Lyanna." His voice slightly echoed through the halls before I turned. My face turning a raging pink when we made eye contact.

"Hound. What can I help you with?"

He began to walk towards me and I didn't cowar. I stayed planted in my spot as I rose my head to keep eye contact. His hands rested on my shoulders while he stared at me with a strained expression.

"Is there something the matter, hound? I have business to attend to."

"What business do you need to attend so late at night?"

"Mine own  id suggest you attend to yours and leave me be." I shrugged his hands off of me and turned. Letting the distance between us grow even through the longing for his hands to be back on my shoulders grew with each step. His warmth lingered on my shoulders as my stomach churned.

Yet soon I found myself back in my room, my things packed and myself tucked away in my own bed re thinking my cruelty towards him.