Captain

"I'm not a princess." I grumbled.

Lunging towards the gaurds as I hacked at them one at a time. I did my best to avoid their eyes as I began struggling to cut them down. The twinge of guilt pulled at my heart as they screamed out in pain but never did I stop. I had a job, people counting on me and I could not run again. One after the other they took swipes and slashes at me, some succeeding as their swords left burning gashes across my skin and even across my side.

I panted, dodging the best I could from their brutal attacks. Still, one after the other my sword found its way into them till the only one left standing was the commander of the fleet.

He tried to run, even got half way across the plank before I could move towards him but Peter ran over to were he had climbed onto his plank and pulled it roughly. It was just enough to destabilize it, making the commander and his plank crash against the waves. His screams drowned out as the waves carried him away and the rest of his men retreated, quickly raising their sails and letting the wind carry them away.

Still panting I turned towards the traitorous boy who seemed to have a permanent scowl etched in his face when it came to the sight of me.

"Seize him." I grumbled trying to seem calm as the battle inside me raged. He chuckled, shaking his head and starting towards me, only to be ripped back, his hands restrained as he struggled.

"H-Hey! Let me go! I'm your captain, you listen to me not some stupid slut!" He cried, wiggling to no avail, his face clearly turning whiter as he struggled.

Slowly I walked towards him, all eyes ferocity planted on me as they hung on every breath.

"Gods give me patience!" I cried before dropping ny sword and driving my knee straight into his stomach before a quite clink of metal and wood rang out from behind me. Slowly I turned to face the men behind me to see another man holding my sword.

Slowly he kneeled down infromt of me before presenting it to me. My gaze turned from him to the rest as they all followed suit, Kneeling down with their eyes cast to the ground. My heart skipped a beat before I took my sword back and placing my hand on the cheek of the first man.

"navê te çi ye?" I whispered. (What is your name?)

"Marlin." He answered, his voice uneven.

I nodded before offering him my hand and helping him to his feet.

"Tie the traitor to the sail and get qauren inside." I announced, before nodding to marlin. as i stared intently out towards the ever shrinking ship that sailed away quickly.

"Keegan." I called calmly "catch that ship and get me that damm cannon."