Kings Landing ✅

Finally our party had arrived in kings landing no worse for wear. I sat in the back of the wagon, staring at the people as we drove by. Crowds of people surrounded the streets as they gawked at us. Part of me felt as if maybe they thought little of me but it wouldn't matter in the end, this was not my home and these people were not my people.

As we stopped in the cobbled yard a small man walked up and spoke with my father.

"Get the girls settled in. I'll be back in time for supper. Jory, go with them."

"Yes, my lord."

Quickly we were led away through the winding old halls. we arrived at three rooms. Arya and sansa rushed to explore them all and stake their own claim.

"Why aren't you hustling like your sisters dear? Is something the matter?"
Gertrude, a northern attendant asked.

"If prefer to be in my own room back home. No others matter."

Arya ran up and grabbed my arm as the attendant left, pulling me towards her room.

"Come look, its so nice. There is even a big window. "

She gleefully showed me around her new home, telling me all about how much better it was then sansas. Soon a knock came on her door as men brought in her chest of belongings. she came to a stop and took a seat by the window, not wishing to be made to mingle with them.

"Thank you, sers. Sansa is the next one to the right and mine to the left. Please excuse me."

I placed a small kiss on Arya head and walked past them out the door. I had decided an exploration of the castle would suit me fine. I walked around the castle, seeing the kitchens, the gardens and finally the library.

"Excuse me, you must be sansa?" A fat man with a bald head with long clothes spoke from behind me.

I turned to greet the man, a fake smile on my face.

"No my lord, lyanna stark. I must say my sister is a bit taller then me but I'm honored you'd think my beauty compares to her."

"Ah, lyanna. Such a sweet name. Would you mind if I walked with you?"

"Not at all my lord."

He offered me his arm and I took it as he guided me down the hall.

"Im afraid I'm no lord but Tell me, lyanna. I've heard much of you and it seems it's all true. You are just as fair as they claimed. Has your husband accompanied your family?" He questioned, light heartedly

I forced a small chuckle out as he took me through the gardens.

"My husband past years ago, ser." I announced, slightly annoyed.

He nodded a smile still on his face. I scanned about as we walked through the gardens. I took notice of the people around, humming with work. Few seemed out of place but they were. I watched as a woman faked her duties and scurried off when I caught her. Many making eye contact with the man and nodded.

"Tell me, whats your name?" I mumbled in passing.

"Ah it must've slipped my mind. My name is varys."

"Well varys, tell me what are their names?"

"I'm afraid you've stumped me with this question."

As we approached a bench he guided me to take a seat.

"The woman by the fountain, Your spy. I want to know their name."

He stared at me with a shocked expression which soon turned to a smile.

"Very good. Tell me, how did you know?"

"I-"

One of my fathers soldiers came up, Calling my name.

"Your father is looking for you."

I let a real smile cross my face, and patted his leg then stood.

"I wouldn't want to trouble you with such trivial things. Please excuse me."

I bowed my head and followed my father's man to his room. I gently knocked on his door till I heard my father's tired voice call out. Soon I slipped in and sat across from him.

"Yes papa?" I asked worriedly

He sighed, with furrowed eyebrows and a tired face. he revealed to me of what Arya had done earlier. I nodded along as he spoke, listening to his smooth voice.

"I just don't know what to do with her. She is so angry, I thought you were a hand full but her? She is just...I'm not sure. I want you to speak to her, you seem to be the only one who calms her." He half pleaded.

" I must ask, you do know why she is angry?"

He shrugged his shoulder and let out a deep sigh.

"Sansa lied, joffery tried to kill us both and she lied to protect him. She got that boy killed, arya is right to be angry."

My father's eyes drifted down to the table as he remembered the night.

"Please, just try to calm her."

"Of course father." I stood, walking over to his side and pressing a soft kiss on his head then walking out toward aryas room. I let my hand beat against the door until I heard her call out.

"Go away."

I pushed it open with my shoulder to find her curled up on her bed, facing away from the door. I gently sat in the edge of her bed, playing with the ends of her braided hair.

"Father said you had an incident today, said you were threatening to kill joffery."

"That basted deserves it. He got lady killed."

"Mother would wallop you if she heard you speak like that."

"Yeah, but she isn't here, is she?" I could hear the sadness drip from her words. I paused for a moment, trying to find something to say.

"Look at me Arya."

Her small figure flipping over to face me. She had clearly been crying which broke my heart.

"You can be angry but you can't act like that here. This place is dangerous and even if you don't mean it they could punish you for it."

"But i-"

"No buts, you will find something to do. Someone to talk to, a friends perhaps. But you will not threaten the royal family, not ever."

She nodded, looking up at me with eyes, full to the brim of tears.

"Tell me what you wont do Arya."

"Threaten joffery."

I let a smile crack on my face, as I quickly reached down and prodded at her sides, making her giggle.

"Very good, and remember ill eat you right up if you do." I said as I leaned down and feigned chomping a peice of her and continued to tickle her.

He limbs flailing about mixed with her loud laughter made my smile grow wider. Soon we came to a stop just smiling at each other as we caught our breath.

"Now, change for bed and sleep off your smart mouth. Ill see you in the morning."

She rolled her eyes as she sat up.

"Yes mother."

my eyes rolled and I walked to my own room. It was fairly sized, with a big canopy infront of the fireplace. I quickly changed, falling on my bed as I let sweet nothings fill my mind as i drifted off to sleep.