Dogs Bite

Me and sansa stood on the balcony of the throne room, listening to a man singing songs of the late king.

"You know, i quite like this." I whispered, chuckling into sansas ear who quickly shushed me.

"Very funny, isn't it a funny song? Thank you for your rendition. I imagine it was even better received at that tavern." Joffery mused.

"I'm so sorry, your grace. I'll never sing it again, I swear." The man tentatively stood, cowering infront of joffery.

"Tell me which do you favor, your fingers of your tongue?" Joffery questioned, cracking a smile at his court.

He ordered the man's tongue to be cut off after a bit of back in forth. Quickly, I stepped infront of Sansa, pulling her head into the nook of my neck to protect her from such a sight. My stomach churned as I listened to his cries and Begs, then finally his screams of pain as ser ilynn cut his tongue off.

Joffery and three of his gaurds approached us from behind, sandor along side them. he commanded me to move and I did just that.

"You look quite nice and you quite...swole." he gestured towards me, seeming almost uncomfortable at the thought.

"Thank you my lord." Sansa offered, her face as stone as ever.

"Your grace, im your king now." He claimed.

"Walk with me. I want to show the two of you something."

Sansa turned to me almost afraid to follow him but I offered her a small smile before ushering her in his direction.

Sandor followed behind us and I turned towards him and nodded. In the public eye it was almost like we had never met each other, nothing like how mother and father acted, which was something I always hoped my marriage would have.

We walked and walked, sometimes up stairs sometimes through halls until joffery stroke up a mild conversation that had nothing to do with me.

"And as soon as you've had your blood, ill put a son in you. Mother said it shouldn't be long."

Oh dear God. I thought, shivering at the possibility of my 15 year old sister having a son. She was so innocent I doubt she even knows where to put it.

Sansa cried out, saying no over and over again and grabbing my attention. I glanced from her to joffery to where they had been staring. My father's head on the wall next to my rotting septas. My stomach churned as I tried to turn around but was caught by a gaurd.

"This ones your father, This one here. Look at it and see what happens to traitors." He commanded Sansa.

"No! Sansa do not open your eyes!" I cried, shoving the gaurd off of me as best I could.

"Do as I say!" He commanded, her head never turned upwards as her body shivered at the horrendous sight that not even I could bare to look at.

"Please let me go home, I wont do any treason, I swear-"

"Mother says I am to marry you, so you'll stay here and obey. Look at him!"

Her head slowly turned upwards, as she stared up at him.

"How long do I have to look?" She asked.

"As long as it please me. Do you want to see the rest?"

"As it please, your grace."

I stared at the back of sansas head, no longer fighting the strong grips on my arms. She seemed almost lifeless here. If not for the red under her eyes and cheeks I'd think maybe she were dead for she showed no expresson as he pointed out each and every head on the wall.

"I'm going to give you present. after I raise my armies and kill your traitor brother, I'm going to give you his head as well."

"Or maybe he will give us yours." I echoed.

He turned wildly to me before calling me forward and onto the bridge.

"Do you wish to die? Is that why you speak without thought?!" He cried, grabbing me by the jaw.

"I would suggest you let go of me now, your grace."

"And why is that?" He asked, bring his face closer to mine. So close I could smell the absolute entitlement he had shoved up his ass.

"Dogs bite."