Locked Up ✅

I found myself curled up on my bed when one of my fathers men came into my room and commanded me to pack my things. His face was red from running but i didn't ask  questions, though kings landing had hosted me for months id known from the start it wasn't safe and there was no day id wish to argue on leaving.

Quickly I stood, throwing the pad and pencils on the bed next to me into my trunk along with every shoe, dress, skirt, pair of trousers and stalking i came across. Most of my belongings stayed in the trunks seeing as all id brought were clothes and shoes.

I whipped open my door to be met with the sight of almost every single one of my fathers men stationed in our hallway.

"What is the meaning of this?" I shouted, trying to summon as much power and authority as I could.

"I'm not sure my lady, we were just told not to let anyone come near you or your sisters."

I let a gruff sigh escape me as I shook my head, demanding for my father.

"He left my lady."

I shook my head once again and turned on my heal and into my room. Id never felt so powerless like this. I was taken from my home, locked in a castle and now locked in my room. It worried me that father had left without telling me where he was going.

He always told me where he was going, whether it be in the city or to the tower of the hand, I always knew where he was. Now I fear something has happened and I've no way to help my beloved father.

I plopped back into my bed and curled under the sheets, trying to find peace in sleep.

-

Banging on my door quickly jolted me up in my bed.

"Come in."

The door was shoved open and the sight of 5 young men coming into my room startled me.

"You're father has been hurt my lady. We've been ordered to bring you to him."

I shoved the covers out of my way and quickly walked past them. They followed swiftly behind me as I passed my siblings rooms.

"Dont let them leave their rooms and don't tell them anything." I commanded.

My heels clicked against the floor as I practically ran up to my father's room and shoved open the door. Two nurses were caring for him and jumped at the banging of the door.

"Leave us, now." I said, trying to calm my racing heart.

They both stood and pushed past me before I shut and locked the door. My fathers pale face shot over to me.

"Lyanna." His voice was gruff and worried as he tried to sit up and held his hand out to me.

I cleared the distance between us and sat next to him in his bed, letting him wrap his arms around me as he did when I was young.

"What happened? Why did you leave without telling me? You promised you'd never leave us alone here."

He ran his hands through my hair and shushed me.

"It was all a misunderstanding, everything is going to be okay. I'm sorry I left you here alone Anna."

My eyes filled with tears as I listened to his words, as I listenedto that sweet nickname id been given. I loved my papa and I could do nothing, not one thing to help him. Not only was I powerless but so was he.

"Papa, I wanna go home. Brans awake, mama isn't there with him and rickon. I don't want to be here anymore." My tears falling as I spoke. He held me as tight as he could, trying himself not to cry into my hair.

"Ssshhhh, just rest Anna. I'll take care of everything."