White

After me and sandors "discussion" we layed together. I laid my head on his chest and listened to his heart beat slow from its impossibly high pace and his breathing become normal.

"I'm sorry if i...offended you by speaking of you like that infront of joffery." I mumbled, annoyed that I was having to apologize.

"Oh I could give a fuck about what the little cunt thinks of me." He groaned, trying to banish the thoughts of the short fuck from his mind by twirling pieces of my hair in his fingers

"I know. though I'm sure everytime I step out of line he is cruel to you. Id not wish for this."

He stopped twirling my hair and instead parted the strands up close to my face.

"Whats this?" He murmured.

Curiously I pulled away, uncovering myself and walking over to the mirror. After a bit of inspection I found what he had spoken of. Some of my hair had started to turn white as a cloud. I stared for a moment, taking in the sight of white hair mixed with the red.

"Are you sure you're only 23 girl?" He chuckled, leaning back down into the bed.

"Its not age..." I mumbled, grabbing a robe. Huffing as I sat by the window.

"Whats the matter?"

"I read in a book that if you scare someone so horribly it could turn their hair white." I mumbled, the always present anxiety returning into my muscles.

"Thats not a thing lyanna." He mumbled, rolling over to face my back.

"It is, I've seen it. Men who fight in wars come back aged 10 years with plain white hairs for everyone to see. Its fright that's changed my hair just like theirs." I said, biting my lip as I combed through my memories.

"Will it spread?" He asked, sounding slightly interested.

"I'm not sure, why?" I asked, turning in his direction as I continued to rub my belly.

"It looks quite nice, buried in with all that red. Maybe they'll call you the red and white wolf." He jested, offering me my spot in bed back.

"Ha ha, so funny. You've got enough white for the both of us." I snickered, taking him up on the offer.