Loyalty

Me and sansa had been told to come and swear loyalty to joffery in place of my father. Though I wished not to go sandor talked the sense into me. I held sansas hand as we walked through the balcony hall and down the stairs as my other hand rested on my now slightly protruding belly.

Men cleared the way as I walked past, refusing to even give them the passing thought of eye contact. Id been so nervous lately that even sandor noticed. Still I wouldn't let it show infront of so many people.

As I looked at sansa when we stood to the side of the room I took notice of how we looked. I wore a plain navy blue wrap dress, much like sansas but slimmer and less fancy. The pregnancy made the whole world feel hot and I found it torturous to wear my clothes from before. On the other hand, She looked truly like a queen.

When I looked up I saw cersei smiling at me, her taking notice of my thumb brushing up and down my stomach.

"In the place of the traitor, eddard stark, it is the wish of his grace that tywin lannister,lord of castely rock and warden of the west be appointed hand of the king. Lastly in these times of treason and turmoil, it is the view of the council that the life and safety of King joffery be of paramount importance."

Cersei stood, pushing herself off her arm rests before clutching her hands infront of her. She began to speak of his dutiful services before telling him that he was no longer needed as kings gaurd. He tried to protest but it was no use against the vulture that is cersei lannister.

"You let my father die. You are to old to protect anybody." Joffery said, leaning forward in the iron throne.

"By the gods, what are they doing?" I whispered to sansa who was to focused to even take notice I was speaking.

"I am a knight. I shall die a knight." Ser barriston proclaimed, stripping his cloak and helmet along with his gloves.

"A naked knight, apparently." Little finger jested, giving everyone a good laugh.

He drew his sword, stating he could take all of them even at his old age before throwing it down into the pile of his belongings and storming off.

"If any man in this hall has other matters to set before his grace, let him speak noe or go forth and hold his silence."

"Your grace." Sansas soft voice called from beside me.

My heart stopped for a moment as my eyes went wide. What is she doing?!