Bravery

"Hey, are you alright, lassy?" He asked pressing his hand to my forehead "I think you've got sun stroke." He mumbled while helping me up to my feet.

"The man...he left in the wind. He-." I tried.

"Nah, no man and no wind. Just a dream, you sit here and ill pick everything up." He groaned, hoisting me up and into top bunk of our small cabin.

I leaned against the wall, riding the waves of nasua that always followed the visions as bits and pieces settled into my mind like a puzzle.

"I'm sorry, ser. I just got upset is all." I mumbled, looking down at him.

"If this is all you do when you get mad I think I can manage." He chuckled, tossing the last of his belongings back into his trunk.

"You want that back in here?" He asked, pointing down at the pendant handing from my wrist.

I stared down at it for a moment, the tears and memories running through my mind as I nodded, offering it up to him. He reached up and inspected it.

"Its fine craftsmanship, you know if you ever want to sell it-"

"Its not for sale." I announced crastly.

He put his hands up in surrender before tossing it in and knocking the lid closed.

"So, little lady are you gonna come join me and all the crew for dinner tonight or should I bring you the scraps again." He jested already beginning to walk out.

"I'll come." I announced after a moment of silence, stopping him in his tracks.

Carefully I climbed down the rickety ladder and pushed past him and out the door. Only to realize I didn't know where they're dinning hall was. I turned back expectantly as he smirked, wrapping his heavy arm around my shoulders tightly and dragging me deeper into the ship.

he guided me down stairs That I had to  Squat to get down and finally he pushed open a door and a dozen men stopped and stared at us. He confidently pulled us through them and plopped me down at the long wooden table.

I could feel all their eyes on me but I just stared down at the chipping and splintering wood. Quaren came up behind me and roughly plopped a plate infront of me before sitting down himself.

"arkadaşlar, bu lyanna. kargom, ona George gibi bakma o ürkek."
(so fellows, this is lyanna, my cargo.  dont stare at her like that george she is skiddish. )

I pulled on quarens sleeve gently. Grabbing his attention as he shoveled food in his mouth.

"What was that?"

"I was just telling them who you were. They've been asking since you joined us but I thought it best to just tell them to ignore you. But, with your sudden sense of bravery I thought they could alteast know your name." He smiled, food stuffing his tan cheeks.

"No that language, I've never heard it." I whispered, taking a small bite of the sand paper bread and scooping up whatever was on my plate.

"Oh, Turkish. I guess you don't get much of down there in the, the..." he tried, racking his brain for the word.

"Winterfell?"

He banged his hands on the table, his smile returning as he nodded his head.

"Your foods gonna get cold, eat up lassy." He chuckled turning his attentions back to his crew.