Visions

For days, I'd been trying to see sansa in my dreams. I sat, meditating on the deck as men around me worked, speaking some language I couldn't understand. The frustration built inside me as I stood, i couldn't take anymore of the disappointment.

Slowly, I walked angry back to my small quarters that I shared with quaren, the man who rowed me to this God forsaken boat. I slammed the door, blinded by anger as I began to toss the room.

First throwing clothes then the small chest that had been delivered with me, then the beds. I ripped the room apart, the dim light from the lantern dancing across the walls as I did. Finally I found myself crumbling to the ground, letting the weight of the past few days crush me.

A loud clink echoed from behind my panting figure, making me wildly turn around to be met with sliver glimmer, blinding me momentarily. I crawled over slowly, sniffling as I pulled at the chain to find alicents pendant. After sandors stunt I couldn't bare to look at it without feeling the fuzzy pain return to my head.

Hesitantly i reached out, gently grabbing the pendant when a wave of bright light filled my eyes. I groaned as I blinked it away, cold air nipping at me as I found myself kneeling in the snow.

I looked around, scared and cold, as I began to rise. The pain I felt before now no where to be found. A line of red stains formed a line in the snow to my left. My stomach tightened as I slowly followed the line of what I assumed to be blood.

I walked through the surrounding trees until I found myself in a clearing. Dead animals thrown about as I approached. First a great Grey wolf, headless and still twitching. A silver trout frozen and blue next to shaggy dog. Lady, dead. Grey wind, dead. Ghost dead. Nymeria, dead. Then finally a large hunting hound, dead.

Slowly I found myself couching in the middle of all of them, my hands hovering over them, feeling the star struck fear sweltering inside me. The wind spun and whipped around me as a loud, echoing growl erupted from behind me. Slowly I turned, cold sweat running down my back as i began to stand. Detri stood behind me, blood covered and teeth barred before letting out a painful howl. She pushed herself up to her back legs as her bones cracked as they rearranged under her fur.

I watching in horror as my whimpering dire wolf now turned into a bare woman, chuckles replacing detris whimpers. The more I stared at her I realized who the woman was. She looked exactly like me, from her hair to the small freckles on my hip she was me. Still, her eyes burned with rage filled evil as her terrifying grin lengthened at my ever growing eyes.

"You did this?" I whispered gesturing to the circle of dead animals surrounding me which she shook her head at, her eyes catching a ray of moonlight.

"Who are you?!" I called out, shifting as the cold froze the fear into my bones.

"You, red wolf." she circled me, laughing at me as I became more and more unraveled.

"You're not me, there's just no way! I'd never do this!" I yelled,my breathing picking up as I backed away and she began to creep closer, soon being right infront of me. Her hands wrapped around my neck, shoving me back on the ground before straddling me.

"Oh spare me, its all your fault. You left bran, you left your mother, you left sansa and rickon and...dear daddy. Tell me, did his blood feel as warm as mine" she growled, biting at the vein on her wrist till it bled, smearing it across my face.

I screamed, shoving her off of me and rolling onto my hands and knees.

"I'll kill you! You're just a dream, just a dream." I repeated as she shook her head tsking at me.

"Was the vision at the tree a dream? How's about the bird in the window?...was the dream you had about bran falling a dream as well?" She taunted, circling me again.

"I-i didn't know then, I didn't mean-"

"Liar! Its your fault, you let him die. If only you had told him not to climb that day." She cried, wildly pointing a finger at me. "You are a curse, you kill everything, even a helpless babe!"

Without thinking I charged at her, missing her as rage filled me. She chuckled loudly as she pulled a branch off of a gods wood, a bright light enveloping her hand. When it passed she held the same dagger with a red handle i had the day my father was taken captive.

"Thats.mine." i growled, standing up as she inspected it with a devilish smirk.

"You want it back? Then come get it!" She yelled, turning from taunting to anger as she laughed before turning to run deeper into the woods. I heavily sighed before chasing her through the woods as fog surrounded me. Still, I persevered, running through until my boots hit against marble floor.

Slowly I walked through the throne room, the walls and windows collapsed in as yelling and chanting echoed from a distance.

"Dont run from me, witch! Come out and face me!" I yelled pacing about the room, as anger and fear mixed in the pit of my stomach.

"Not running. Hunting." Her voice croaked in my ear as a sharp pain stabbed through my back. I let out a groan as I doubled over onto my knees, my hand tentatively reaching around to feel the burning wound.

"Its time for you to join your daughter. But don't worry, the rest of them will follow you soon." She taunted, circling infront of me.

I felt the blood drip down my back as warmth filled me. A fire fueled by rage filled my lungs and heart. I ripped her down to the ground, slamming her head against the marble floor.

All the while she chuckled as I slammed my fists against her, the red grew inside my eyes until the bones in my hands cracked and my arms tired.

"See...you are me." She chuckled, her body no longer being under me.

"A battle well fought." A man called from behind me.

His shaggy hair and brown fur robe wrapped around him as he circled around infront of me before crouching before me.

"What is this? Please...I just want to go home." I whimpered, tears beginning to flow from my eyes.

"No, that's not what you want. Tell it to me." He commanded, his voice demanding and strong.

"To go home! I want to go home!" I cried, he matched my movements as I rose up to stand, though I, much weaker.

"Liar! Tell It to me, say it! Now!" He cried, yelling as the world around us shook. My head throbbed as screeching filled my dreadful ears.

"MY BABE!" I screamed before panting and returning to my sobs. "I just want my babe." I begged as he looked down at me, pitifully.

"You will have your child back." He croaked out, backing away from me.

"How?! Tell me how! I'll do it I swear!" I begged, taking steps towards him.

Though instead of an answer, a burst of wind blew him away. Like he was never there.