The Maester

Its been a few months since me and sandor married and the morning sickness was horrible . luckily id been able to hide it quite well from everyone. A knock came from our door making me put a robe on before opening the door to peek my head out.

The maester and sandor stood outside my room, staring down at me. A sheepish half smile found its way onto my face.

"What is this sandor?" I asked nervously.

"I told cersei the...good news, she sent the maester." He grumbled uncomfortable.

"Well let us in, girl. I need to see if you're healthy." The maester rushed while shoving the door back roughly causing a slight yelp to erupt from me.

Sandor shot him a look but still strode past him and guided me to the edge of our shared bed while allowing the maester to examine me.

"Well you seem fine, maybe 3 months in."

"Thank you, may I have a moment alone with my husband please?" Which he nodded to, turning tail and walking out the door and as soon as the door banged closed i stared daggers into sandors eyes.

"Why did you tell her?! What if they do something to us? Hmm what then!" I said, standing quickly.

"Dont be stupid, she would find out eventually. The puking, the glowy skin, the bump. She isn't stupid lyanna."

Though he was right I wasn't ready to not be mad so I turned away, ignoring him while I changed into a day dress.

"I've got to go, lyanna. Don't forget to eat again." He said, trying to escape this strange conversation as quickly as possible.

"Wait."

He turned only his head to face me at which I motioned towards his sword.

"Plan on protecting joffery with your wit today, husband?"

He rolled his eyes, grabbing the sword and walking out. In this past month it had gotten easier to fall asleep in the same bed. To share the same room, to feel him hold me at night after he fell asleep.

Though I would not admit it, his warmth was comforting on the nights nightmares of crows haunted me. I rubbed my stomach and sighed before beginning the increasingly more difficult walk to the library.

"Lyanna, I saw the maester leave your room. Is something the matter?" Sansas soft voice called from behind me giving me pause.

"No, just felt a little sick is all." I reached ny hand out to her which she promptly took. I let her guide us, giving up on the notion of a quite day in the library I so adored. She kept our conversations light, though it must not have been easy seeing as I'd become much moody recently. Not that I was ever an especially chipper person but in trying times as these my patience wore thinner by the day.

Soon we found ourselves under the very same tree me and sandor so frequently visited in the nights he felt restless. I listened to her tell me about all of her ladies in the castle and their drama as well as anything else she deemed important enough to talk about till lunch time at which she promptly stood, smiled and excitedly proclaimed, "lemon cake time. Come on!"

Hoisting me from my comfortable seat on the mossy undergrove of my tree I allowed her to pull me excitedly to another lunch. Destined to be sitting with the pride.