Disgusted Awe ✅

I sat with sansa as she embroidered with her septa. My stitches folding together nicely as I listened to their conversations about how sansa dressed. Sansa's cruel comments flowed from her like a river.

"Leave her be, she is right. This is the only place where she would be able to dress like this."

The septa sighed heavily and set her stitches down in a huff.

"You still dress as a northerner. Why shouldn't she?"

I looked up at her now slightly annoyed.

"Because I say so, if you have any more suggestions on her hair or her dresses I'd suggest you hold them to yourself and sansa, apologize."

Sansa let out a heavy sigh, rolling her eyes she apologized. Our septa stood and left the room, slamming the door on her way out.

Silence found its way into the room as I turned back to my stitching. My skin crawled as the image of sansa climbing from those brushed involuntary peaked into my mind. We hadn't spoken about it since and I have no intent to.

Foot steps echoed from the stairs and sansa stood, greeting her soon to be husband. I stayed seated, staring daggers into his head.

"You won't stand for your prince, lady lyanna?"

I broke a fake smile and shook my head.

"You are to marry my sweet sister which would make us family by law. I wouldn't want to treat you like anything other then a brother, dear boy."

He let out a sigh before turning his attentions back to sansa.

"I fear I have behaved monstrously the past few weeks. With your permission..." he held up a large gold pendant.

She turned, letting him clasp it around her neck before complementing it. Shivers shot through my spine as the two spoke. He is a disgusting beast hidden in boys clothing. He was wicked and cruel and I'd have to deal with him for the rest of my life.

"Will you forgive me for my rudeness?"

"Theres nothing to forgive."

Sansa smiled as he spoke of their marriage, her queenship, and his future kindness to come. He leaned in, kissing her gently as I sat in a disgusted awe. I wanted to both hurl and throw my chair at him. I've met many liars and he is one of them.

Id hope the day comes when I get to return the scar he gave me thst night in the village.