Traitors On Board

My eyes fluttered open as i adjusted to the dark room and gentle light from the lantern outside the room. The door was only partially opened as a man stood in the door way. Sure it was Peter checking on me I closed my eyes and tucked my head away from the light.

Instead of the man leaving he came closer, tip toeing over to the bed till he stood just a foot away. His heavy breathing unsettled me but still I thought it was Peter and hoped he would leave. That was until a calloused hand reached into my hair and ripped me from the bed.

I let out a loud screech, tumbling to the ground as I scratched at the man's hand until he let go. The halls lantern let just enough light drift in so I could see Darren's face. He looked mad, his lips and skin chapped from the sun as the panted and inspected his arm.

"How did you get down here, boy?" I growled, leaning back on my hands as I panted anxiously awaiting his next move.

Swift as he could manage, he grabbed my ankles, pulling me closer as he tried to beat me. It did work for a time till I covered my face with my fore arms. I could tell he was getting more and more frustrated as he grunted, trying desperately to rip my arms away from my face.

Swiftly, I put my feet on his chest and pushed as hard as I could before climbing ontop of him and beginning to strangle him.
His grunts and shaded purple face was all I could focus on as the life began to slip from his eyes.

All at once I was thrown off him and a scream erupted from my throat. For a moment I didn't know why but soon the pain and blood from gash across my face brought more than just a scream from me.

Before he could do more damage than a few swift, firm kicks to my ribs some crew came to the room, slamming him into the wall away from me.

" WÎ DIXWAZIM! AHHH WÎ KUŞTIN!"
("Want him! Ahhh Don't kill him!")
I screamed wildly as I firmly placed my hand over my left eye still letting out screams of pain and fear as I wrapped my arm around the post that held my bed above qaurens.

I dug my nails deep into the wood till they broke under the pressure.m as I desperately tried to stop the room from spinning as they dragged Darren's past me and up the stairs. I groaned and whimpered and silently begged as the pain radiated through not just my face but my neck, and the palms of my feet.

I stayed in that spot, not so quietly groaning as I cried, the tears stinging at the gash across my face.

"Princess!" Peter cried, running through the door way over to me before kneeling infront of me.

"Show me! Show me!" He yelled, trying to pull ny hand away as I ugly cried. He gasped  as he looked at me, cradling my face while roughly pushing my hair out of the way.

He turned looking about the room with intent till he found what he was looking for. Swiftly he let go of me and half launched himself across the room and grabbed soemthing that clicked against the floor as he lifted it up.

"What is it?" I sniffled, still crying in pain as he turned around to reveal a belt, three thin, broad prongs all covered in blood. I shiver shot through my spine as I looked away, blinking rapidly as I stood, staggering against the post before stumbling to the stairs. Half climbing up them until I got above deck, the sound of screams and punches landing filling my ears as I stumbled closer to the sail where damn near the whole crew was taking turns beating Darren.

"Rawestan."
("Stop.")
I commanded out of breathe at the tedious strain that walking brought on my shocked body.

They all turned towards me, most backing away but still giving Darren dirty looks.

"in a line." I practically whispered as I leaned against rail for support. When no one moved Peter, who i didn't realize had followed me up, yelled out behind me in Turkish at which they all moved.

I pushed myself off the rail, blood still dripping from my gashes, as I walking infront of Darren who looked worse then me.

"Who let you out?"

Silence.

"A knife." I said to no one in particular as I led out my hand. I listened as more than one was pulled from its sheath but the one that ended in my hand had a gorgeous ingraved handle and sharp edge.

I cut down his leg, His cries filled ny ears as his face strained making my stomach turn.

"Who let you out?" I asked with a little more urgency but instead of an answer he spewed spit. In an almost scarily calm facade, I wiped it off half my face before punching him in his ribs which once again earned a husky groan.

I tried this a few more times before accepting he would never tell me. With that I turned to the rest, shaking my head before looking at each of them individually. I sighed before grabbing the last man on the line who id seen hang around Darren the most and put the knife to his throat.

A beg from behind me stopped me in my tracks.

"PLEASE! Please." Darren begged, pulling against his restraints as his eyes flashed between both me and the man infront of me.

"Who helped you?" I warned, slowly digging the blade into his throat.

He stayed silent for a moment before turning and staring behind me. I let my arms fall from around the man and followed darrens gaze. My heart sank, begging for it to be a lie. Keegan stood at the other end of hus desperste gaze as he stared, stone cold at me.

"Why?" I half begged, my voice straining under the weight of the tears in my throat.

"For my captain, for qauren."