Always

It had been a week since id taken control of the ship. Everything went smooth aside for a little tension between me and Peter but that quickly passed. As the days ticked by we grew closer to this mystery port that qauren was paid to take me to. Today, I could almost see it in the distance and the nerves in me grew.

Qauren had told no one of who I was to meet on the dock, just that it was essential I made it. I internally rolled my eyes at his horrible foresight. Still I knew by tomorrow I would be on land, for good.

Though I'd miss the sea I was more worried about what would become of my crew if I was to leave them. Who would take over? Would they be treated fairly? Would who ever I was being delivered to allow them to stay with me, if they so chose to?

A million questions with no answers ran through me until my ached. Peters hand on my shoulder shocked me from the trance I was as I steered us towards the brown blimp infront of us.

"Shit Peter! I say, you'd been an excellent assassin." I groaned, only half joking as I looked down at him. For some reason the farther I got from winterfell the smaller the men got. though this id paid little mind to as id been taller then most my whole life.

"I wanted to speak about what will happen. when we get there I mean." He sighed, leaning his back against the rail infront of us.

"Alright, say your peice." I looked away from him as I feigned disinterest.

"Youre meeting a man on the dock, correct?"

I nodded, peeking at him ever so slightly.

"Me and a few of the larger men will come with you, for protection."

I looked at him, giving him a "are you serious" kind of look as he had personally watched me cut down half a fleet of lannaster soldiers.

"Just in case, princess. We aren't running low on anything but I'd still like to go to the local markets to check for anything we might need. medicine, food, water, you understand?"

"Yes, yes. I will have gaurds, the rest will go shopping. I understand...though, I do have a question." I hesitantly offered, looking away from him as I blushed in embarrassment.

"What if I don't come back on the ship? What will happen?"

"Can be hard to tell lass. Some would leave, go find new ships to sail with. Maybe, someone will step up as leader here and take control and get some new crew to...fill in the lost." He sighed, scratching his beard before continuing. "Lots of different paths to go down."

"And if I come back?"

"The same thing, though you would have the option to have contracts with them. if they decided to find a new captain, well you know what would happen in that case." He chuckled, nudging me slightly as if to break the tension.

"Aye, quite familiar." I sighed, rubbing my temples while steering the ship with one hand.

After a long silence of my nerves bouncing about in me and Peter being lost in his thoughts I sighed, caving on the need to tell someone about my troubles.

"I'm scared, very scared." I sighed, whispering my words as if that would lessen their meaning.

"No need to, I wont let anyone hurt you princess." He offered, putting his hand on mine before smiling at me.

"If I leave will you come with me?" I blurted out, my eyes widening after the words slipped from me.

He stood in shock, staring at me for a moment before nodding.

"I'll follow you, always."