Pendants

"What do you want?"

He fell silent for a moment, unable to find my eyes as he fiddled with something in his hand.

"Alicent...she was beautiful. I didn't let them see her and they won't ever, I made sure of it." He mumbled, out stretching his palm. A large circle pendant nestled in the its long chain sat in his hand.

Hesitatently I reached out, slipping it from his grasp before looking back to him. Slowly, he reached into his armor and wrestled against a chain, pulling out a similar pendant and holding it out to me.

"In my dreams she had red hair, like your hair. Well except for all this." He reached for the ever growing white patch by my face, gently wrapping it around his finger before letting it slip through them.

"Alicent is inside?" I looked down at them pendent, letting my thumb trace over the grooves as I felt my tears well up inside my eyes.

"So they could never take her from us..." he whispered, his voice cracking as, for the first time, he began to cry.

"Why are you doing this?" I whispered, motioning towards the boat as the man awkwardly scratched the back of his head.

"Why wouldn't I? You are my wife, lyanna. I will always love you...even if you hate me for the man I am." He croaked out, not being able to keep eye contact.

I threw my hands around his neck, pulling him down to my height as I wept into his neck.

"She is beautiful." I whispered softly. After a moment he gently pulled away, stuffing the pendant back into his chest plate and brushing my tears.

"Do me one more favor." He pleaded. "Say my name one more time so i can remember your voice, even in my grave."

"I'm not going to leave sansa, sandor. You made me this bed and will watch me lie in it." I whispered.

"I am yours and you are mine. From this day till the end of my days." He mumbled, watching me turn to walk away. Before I could take another step a blunt pain rocked against my body. Black filled my mind as I felt my body being carried then gently set into rocking wood.