The kingsroad pt 2 ✅

Arya, the boy and I wondered upon a river. Quickly I took cover under a tree and watched Arya and the boy play little games like skipping rocks and chasing each other but eventually landed on jousting. It was quite amusing to see the two of them play around, pretending to be knights.

"ARYA." Sansa cried out, while walking up with joffery.

Arya broke concentration and the boy hit her in the arm. She let out a whine but paid no more mind to it.

"What are you doing here? Go away!" Arya cried out.

"Your sister?" Joffery questioned while looking between the two.

"And who are you boy?" He said, approaching the pair.

"Mycah, my lord." He said, dropping his stick and putting his arms behind his back.

"He is the butchers boy." Sansa offered.

"He is my friend!" Arya said, with not a hint of fear unlike mycah who was still shaking.

"A butchers boy who wants to be a knight, eh? Pick up your sword, butchers boy let's see how good you are." Joffery said while he unsheathed his sword.

At seeing this I lept from my place under the tree.

"now you leave him be joffery, this is child antics, Nothing more." I said, while walking up to them.

He turned to look at me and smirked, turning back at mycah who was spitting out excuses.

"I said pick up your sword."

"Its not a sword, my prince. Its only a stick."

"And you're not a knight. Only a butchers boy" Joffery said interrupting mycah.

He raised his sword and began to hover it over mycahs cheek.

"That was my ladys sister you were hitting, do you know that?"

"Stop it!" Arya yelled, clearly angry.

"Arya, stay out of this!" Sansa said, still standing a few feet away.

"I won't hurt him...much." he said as he began to press his sword into mycahs cheek till blood poured from it.

"STOP IT NOW BOY OR ILL TELL YOUR FATHER!" I yelled but before i could come any closer Arya smashed her stick against his back and knocked him down.

Mycah began to run away as joffery began swinging his sword like a mad man at Arya while she ducked away from it. I began to run towards them and screamed for help.

Sansa began to scream to but not for help, at us for ruining her fun.

"SANSA SHUT IT!" I yelled as a grabbed Arya and swung her behind me, standing in between the mad boy and her. He swung one final time at me and cut me right across the chest, I cried out in pain as held my hand over the cut.

"I'll gut you, you little cunt!" He cried at Arya but nymeria came and jumped onto him, biting his arm.

He cried out in pain as he fell to the ground and I helped Arya up. She quickly began to pull her direwolf away from joffery. As he keeled over his arm and cried. Arya picked up his sword and pointed it toward him.

He began to whimper and beg her not to hurt him, As she just stood there staring at him with piercing eyes.

I ripped the sword out of her hands and tossed it into the river and when I turned back she had begun to run away after nymeria.

"Arya, come back!" I cried but she kept on running.

Sansa came and kneeled by joffery, speaking sweet nothings at him and telling him she would go get help. Acting as if he hadn't just tried to kill her own sister. When she tried to touch him he yelled at her, never once looking up from the grass beneath him.