You're Scared ✅

Since the attack on my men id refused to leave my room. My hand maidens had brought me my food and anything else id needed and now sansa had begun sleeping in my room with me. I felt tired all the time and no amount of rest could help it. Still I found my self curled up on my lounge trying to sleep.

A banging on my door made my heart rush and my body shoot up.

"Come in."

The door pushed open and sandors towering frame came in. He stood staring at me for a moment before closing the door. I stood hastily, sure that cersei had sent him to finish me off.

"I heard you haven't come outside you room in 8 days."

"And what of it?"

"You will come out today, with me."

"And why would I do that?" I scoffed.

He took a few large steps toward me, backing me up against the wall.

"I know why you are hiding away in here, girl."

"Then enlighten me."

"You're afraid, afraid of having to kill again."

Silence filled the room for a moment as I fought for control of my tongue.

"You tried to kill me."

"Aye, and you me."

For a moment our eyes locked, fighting for control but eventually I nodded.

"Wait outside."

---

The door behind him opened to reveal lyanna in a light purple wrap dress. Her hair was brushed out and her hands tightly gripped each other infront of her. They walked along side each other, both stealing small looks at the other until they found themselves in one of the gardens. Sitting against a large tree.

"Why did you bring me here?"

He shrugged, swatting at a bee as he did.

They sat in the sun together once again in silence before he reached his hand over and took hers. Her body tensed and her eyebrows furrowed but she didn't pull away.

This became a usual daily activity for the two. Sitting under their tree, and soon they began to talk to one another. Tell each other stories, things they'd seen that day, he would even complain about joffery to her sometimes. Lyanna became less afraid and resumed her normal activity in the castle.

This did not go unnoticed by the rest of the castle but no one dared to utter a word to them about it. Instead they all gawked at the traitors daughter and the hound.