Disgust In The Gardens ✅

After the day in the library I'd caught sandor staring at me more then once. His eyes always seemed to peirce through any facade I tried to place. I too found myself gazing fiercely at him aswell. When he trained, he strutted next to the lannisters and when he drank. Those were all the things he did everyday, except when he would catch me in the library.

Id gotten a letter, sealed in my families wax seal. I knew it had to have been about bran or atleast I hoped so. I practically ripped it from the servants hands, breaking the seal in a way that ripped the page. I read silently, my eyes running over the words written in theons tilted writing. Bran was alive yet he could not walk. I stood, pushed past the boy who gave me the letter and searched for sansa. I ran down what felt like a hundred halls before getting to the garden she fancied the most.

"SANSA! SANSA! WHERE ARE YOU SANSA!" I yelled, whipping my head around as I looked for her.

"Lyanna, is there a problem? Has someone been hurt?" Joffery questioned, peaking out from a closed off section of the garden.

"Where is sansa?" Was all I could manage between my pants.

"She is here, come on out my sweet. Best not to keep her waiting." His sinister smirk etched across his face as Sansa appeared from behind the bushes. Her dress disheveled and her hair tilting slightly.

Id rarely seen her face so pink as now and I was furious. How dare he touch my innocent sweet sister. I grabbed her arm, roughly pulling her away from joffery and away from the gardens.

My heart beat furiously as I marched down the halls, my shoes clicking against the hard tiles.

"Will you tell father? Oh please don't, Anna. He would go rampaging about and you know it." She said, trying to keep up with me.

When we got to our hall I spun around, facing her with a look of disgust. My hands squeezed her arms as I tried to keep my voice down.

"I should slap you silly you know. You could get in serious trouble. You crazy, crazy girl!"

I shoved her into her own room and slammed the door, trying to stop myself from throwing her out a window. What in the world was I to do? She could be seen as "unfit" to marry him if someone found out that they had been doing... things in the garden. I shiver at the thought of anyone doing things to sansa, especially that creepy boy prince.