A Hound And A Wolf ✅

Sansa had decided to join me in the library, something she never did. She much preferred being in the sun, to being in a dusty old library. Still she picked out a book and squished in the big red chair next to me as I read it to her.

Soon she had fallen asleep to the sound of my voice but I never stopped reading. Her snores mixed with the sound of me reading hid the sound of clanking shoes coming towards us.

"She is asleep, girl." Sandor called, not trying to be quite in the slightest.

I nodded, but kept reading to myself more than anything.

"Come with me."

At this I stopped, not looking up at him I asked why.

"Joffery called for you, best not to keep the little shit waiting."

I sighed, gently sliding out of sansas grasp and guiding her head to the arm rest. He began walking away, trusting id be behind him. We walked in silence through hall after hall till we came to a large open sitting room.

Joffery sat alone, his feet propped up on the table infront of him.

"Ah hello lady lyanna, I'm glad the hound was able to find you. Come sit, we must talk."

Slowly I walked past sandor and to the seat he had pointed at. And when He gestured towards the door and sandor closed it I could feel my muscles go rigid as I was now trapped.

"Yes, joffery?"

He sat up excitedly, sinister smile still etched on his face.

"I've decided that you are to old to be unwed and as your gracious prince me and my mother have found you another husband. Strong, brave, a powerful house. I expect you to be quite pleased."

I shook my head, whipping the sweat off my hands.

"As generous as that is im uninterested in marrying a stranger. Please ex-" I rushed out, quickly sitting up.

"Sit down."  His sinister voice commanded.

I lowered myself back down onto the sofa and stared at him as calmly as I could.

"I haven't even told you who it is yet. Would you like to guess?" He said, once again smiling.

I thought of all the ugliest lords I could. Cruel, short, stupid, pompous yet nothing compared to who he had chosen.

"It is ser sandor clegane."

The world froze as I stared wide eyed at him. His laughter began to fill the room at my silent panic.

" A hound and a wolf, perfect."