Blood And Birds

Before id come to kings landing, I'd go to the gods wood everyday to pray. I've found that now I don't pray anymore. Id decided to go down to the former gods wood outside high garden to reconvene with my gods and to pray for release from this kingdom. whether It be through death or life no longer mattered to me.

I walked through the garden path, taking in the smells, thinking of what I would speak to the gods about or if i would be Praying for guidance instead.

I sat, undecided infront of the stump, placing my clasped hands on the wood.

A great flood of pressure filled my head as white light filled my eyes. Quickly I blinked it away to find myself sitting in a window. Completely confused I looked about to find myself in cersei office. Sandor sat across from her, looking always angry as she spoke.

"You have done well, hound. Just as you were bid. you won't have to be wed to that beast of a woman for much longer. After she has given us the child she will be taken care of." She grinned, brushing her hair from her face as she did.

"Thank you, your grace." He grumbled before standing and beginning to walk out.

"You've done us a great service, hound. Marrying that girl, keeping her here, giving us a new pup. I'm sure he will be a warrior, even greater than yourself. You will be rewarded handsomely." She nodded, still he never turned around. Merely continued on in his journey to leave.

I tried to call out for him but instead of words, a sqwak snaked its way from my throat.

Curiously, I looked down to find feathers in place of my skin and wings in place of my arms. Before I could bring myself to form another thought the the blinding white light and pressure returned.

I threw myself backwards, yelping at the pain in between my legs. slowly I brought myself to reach down and felt a wetness. Slowly, i brought it back to see a completely unwanted sight. Blood. It painted my hand as I screamed for help.