Sand Thrones

"You stand in the presence of Daenerys Stormborn of the House Targaryen, First of Her Name, the Unburnt, Queen of the Andals and the First Men, Khaleesi of the Great Grass Sea, Breaker of Chains, and Mother of Dragons." The tall woman to her right spoke, dribbling on through daenerys' many titles.

"Aye I know who she is, the question is does she know who I am or is it one of you who dragged me across the bloody sea?" I asked, pointing towards ser barriston. I tried desperately to keep up the facade of bravery but my shaking hands surely gave me away.

"It was I, with their advice." Daenerys answered, inspecting me from her high throne.

We stood in silence for a moment before I cocked my head to the side to look at the men behind me. All trying to cover their fear and failing miserably.

"Wait outside for me. I want to speak to "the great grass queen", alone." I commanded, quite proud of myself for the quick witted insult id landed upon this child that sat before me. I looked over to her as if to tell her to do the same and she just stared back.

My men hesitantly left but she made no move to command the same of hers.

"What? Afraid of a girl?" I asked, starting up the many stairs towards them. The man next to ser barriston began to unsheath his sword, a clear threat but ser barriston stopped him. He shoved him back and put himself between us while murmuring something.

"Leave us." Daenerys commanded before slowly rising from her throne.

The two men left but the girl stayed, standing by the throne as daenarys met me half way up the stairs.

"It is an honor to meet you, lady lyanna. I've heard many things about you from my advisor."

"None of this, I've traveled far. Tell me why." I commanded as i stood a mere two steps away from her. I could almost smell the char of skin wafting off her. My nose cringing at the thought of the atrocious she had no doubt committed.

"I want your help, I will take my rightful place on the iron throne and an alliance with the north would be beneficial for both of us." She offered, smiling at me like a fox to a chicken.

I scoffed before turning and walking down the steps. Annoyance filled my blood, how dare she drag me half way across the world for some stupid dream, I thought.

"Youre a world away and why would I ever help a targaryen? Your kin killed my kin you know!" I yelled, barely holding my self back from taking off in a sprint back to my ship.

"I'll take you back home! I'm your only chance!" She yelled, staying planted on that step. "The only way back to sandor! To revenge for what he did to you!"

I stopped in my tracks, vibrating in anger at her words. My eyes shot wider then I thought they could as I slowly turned to face her.

"My husband is no doubt dead, a world away! Just like your precious iron throne. Now, why would I want to back to that blood soaked city?" I asked, pacing towards her. I could feel the hate seeping from me as I stared at her and saw nothing more than the kin to a killer.

"Youre sister, sansa." She nodded, her words sounding almost like a question. A last Ditch effort to get me to her side. My face dropped the sneer it once held and probably looked as pale as her.

"She is alive?" I asked, grabbing her by her shoulders and drawing her closer. "Tell me, she is alive?!"

"Yes, according to varys. She got out of kings landing." She said as pulled from my grasp, a wise choice.

The world began to spin as I stumbled towards the stairs and plopped down on the lowest one, holding my head as if to steady it.

"And if I did come to serve you, what of my crew? My ship? What of them?" I asked, staring down at my feet.

"I need more ships to get to westeros. They would join my fleet."

I desperately tried to calm my racing heart as silence filled the room. Breath after breath I prayed for this to be true, to be awake. A chance to go back home, to go back to my family. The thing id longed for for so long was now brushing against my finger tips.

"I need to speak to my crew, I will return once I've decided." I announced, rising from the stoop and beginning to walk past her.

I got a mere foot from the door when her voice echoed through the mostly empty room.

"Have you ever met a dragon?"