Alleys

"Gods it got dark." I mumbled looking up into the sunny sky that now turned stary as we began deeper into the city.

"Wow, what crast language m'lady." He teased, pulling me through the crowd and down a much smaller and less crowded street. The rubble crunched under our feet as we walked together.

"Ah, I've turned into a, what did that man call you? A sae dog?" I asked, chuckling as I scratched the back of my head.

"Sea dog. And I guess you've become close enough with language as foul as that." Qauren jested before a man slammed into knocking him flat onto his bum.

"HEY HEY WHATS THIS ALL ABOUT!" Qauren yelled as a man grabbed me and shoved me into a wall. Smiling a crooked, horrible smile.

"We Just trying to have some fun, don't mind us." The very drunken men before me chuckled, sending waves of whiskey soaked breathe into my face.

"Nah not this one. Find something else to stick your dicks in!" Qauren yelled trying to pull the now ever curious man off me as he began to slide his hand up my shirt.

Two of the overly drunk men pulled him back, slamming him into a wall and began to beat on him. I watched for only a moment before putting my foot up onto my assailants hip and pushing as hard as I could manage, making him slam into the very same wall behind him.

Quickly I launched at one of the men ontop of Qauren, ripping him off and beginning to kick him in the ribs hard. This gave Qauren enough time to pull out the saif that he had strapped to his hip.

A rough and violent pull on my hair sent me screaming as the first drunk man ripped me against him.

Qauren stood, blood splattered against him, saif gripped tightly as he panted.

"Now me and this little whore are gonna go. You're gonna let us, you hear?" He said, yanking back on my hair to make me yelp.

I began to struggle away, still a mere pull of my hair would send waves of pain through me. Soon tears began to follow, welling my eyes as the helplessness of the situation finally caught up to me.

"I can't let that happen but if you let her go maybe I won't kill you." Qauren challenged, his face was covered in blood, some his some the dead man's but the only thing I could truly focus on was his eyes.

They were so angry, dangerous almost. Id never seen such angry eyes but they would do him no good here as the man holding me began to back up in hopes of escape.

A loud grunt erupted in my ears as the man fell, pulling me roughly down with him. Derkan, One of Qaurens men, pulled my hair from his grip and me off the ground as they yelled in Turkish. My eyes locked with a small, bloody dagger in his hand before before turning back to the man, gurgling on the ground and his new wound in his throat. The little I could understand jumbled in my mind as Qaurren grabbed my shoulders to inspect me.

"Just breathe." He whispered, shushing ne gently as I shook off his hands to turn and kick the dead man in his stomach.

They all stared, shocked at my red face before I darted ny eyes between them.

"What?!" I yelled, panting quietly.

"Just never seen a woman do that is all." Qauren mumbled, rubbing the back of his neck before motioning for us to follow him.