In My Dreams

"Wake up lyanna, wake up!" Sandor shouted in my ear while shaking me.

Suddenly i gasped, the weight of the world squishing my head as I came to. I touched my cheek and felt the wetness of tears.

"You were screaming out, what in the 7 hells were you dreaming of?!" He cried, grabbing me by the shoulders and forcing me to look at him.

"I-i was in the crypts...I saw papa running down there and I followed him. He turned into a raven...Rickon came and I was smaller? Then, then bran came down but a woman was carrying him. A-a crazy looking woman with brown hair, i-i yelled and screamed for her to put him down but all that came out was growling and barking. but rickon called for me? He called me shaggy dog, like his dire wolf. I saw them sandor, I saw them in my dreams! They're in my dreams sandor, oh God I have to go home!" I wept, curling into his arms as I did.

"Shush now, it was just a lousy dream. Your brothers are fine and you are not...shaggy dog." He grumbled, I could feel him shaking his head as he did so but still, his touch brought unimaginable ease to me.

"I should go..." he mumbled after looking out at the now rising sun that cracked through our windows like the plague.

Though I wished to tighten my grip on him and force him to stay, to once again hold me or smile just once more id learned over the months that he would refuse to be late. As if being late would bring him death almost. So I let him go, all the while watching him as he dressed himself but today he did something new.

He stopped at the door for a moment before turning and kissing me right on the top of my head. Hesitantly, still he did it. A warmth spread across my chest before he rushed out of the room. Then after he was gone I closed my eyes, trying to go back to the crypt, back to my young brothers.