Pained

I ran down the hall with a hored of people behind me. Some yelling for me to stop while others yelled for the queen. The cramping pains erupted inside me every so often as I called for sansa and shae.

I paced about my room, waiting as women flocked around me. They pulled at my clothes and hair and skin as they stripped me and put me in a long white birthing gown. I felt so much shame at the gaggle of woman all staring at me so exposed.

They backed me into a corner, their faces blending into one as their voices called out for me to calm down.

"GET OUT! GET OUT! I COMMAND IT, NOW!" I cried shoving some woman away, trying to scare them as best I could, through the frustration.

"You heard her, go!" Shae yelled as she pushed through the crowd of sqwaking women.

As soon as they had left she gently guided me to take a seat while sansa sat infront of me on the ground. Nervously, she pulled at the skin by her nails.

"Stop that, please little flower." I groaned, running my hands through her hair.

The contractions became ever present as I throbbed through every inch of my body. I commanded for sansa to get the maester. Though she seemed pained to leave me alone she nodded before running out of the room, leaving me with shae.

"Just breathe, m'lady." Shae mumbled, rubbing my back as if to soothe me.

"Lyanna." I panted "my name is lyanna."

"Alright, lyanna. It will all be over soon, just breathe." She nodded.

The door banged open as a flood of people came back into my room, all coming to gawk at me.

"You are quite early to be doing this, lady lyanna." Cersei enquired as joffery
Stood unimpressed by her side. Sansa gave me an apologetic look and when she tried to come to my side she was held back.

"Go on dog, be with your wife." He ushered, wrapping his filthy hands around sansa.

I felt the rage build up inside me as another contraction rolled through me. A loud groan erupted from me as i watched sandor slowly walking to me. He kneeled before tentatively putting his hand on my shoulder.

I stood pulling away from the ever growing amount of hands that rested on me while staring into cerseis eyes.

"Leave me! Take this crowd and go!" I yelled, leaning against the back of a chair. Looking more like a wounded animal then a woman.

"We just want to help you young one. Please, let us help you." She offered while reaching for me. I felt the bile moving up my throat at the thought of her hand holding mine.

"Make them leave! Make them all leave!" I screamed, pacing back towards sandor. The lesser of the two evils.

He nodded before standing between me and the group of midwives, handmaidens and lannasters while ushering them all out.

The warm tearing between my legs, clouded my mind as I rushed over to a small chest, pulling out a mid sized bag. The metallic coins clicked together as I carried it over to shae and placing it in her hand.

"You must protect her, swear it. Swear it to me now." I commanded, urgency ever present in my voice as I shook in pain.

Shae stared between our hands and my pained face before nodding.

"I swear it."

"Now go, leave me be." I nodded, letting my hands find their place wrapped about my throbbed stomach.