Chapter 66

"Pft! Hahaha..." Shen Liang burst into laughter and hugged his stomach. He laughed unsteadily. Can he say the lord's expression and aggrieved expression was particulary humorous.

"You're actually laughing? Hurry and come up with a solution for me. If he continues to cry, then the entire Marquis Dongling Manor would be awakened by him," Pei Yuanxian headed over to him with a dark face while hugging the little rice bun. Could what his second brother did even be considered humane? Heavens know that in the short three days this little ancestor had been delivered to his manor, the Qingping Manor had been turned upside down by him. His fourth brother, that useless b*stard simply ran away at a speed like there was oil on his feel. Just them wait until Pei Yuanxian freed his hands of this. He'll deal with them!

"Cough. Cough... You want me to come up with something for you? What can I do?" Shen Liang suppressed his urge to laugh as he opened up the quilt and looked inside. The little one was still crying heavily. His entire face had been flustered red. But still, he was able to see how adorable the little one was. "Say, where did you conjure up this little one? What? The duke has been too idle these days and want to change his career into a nanny?"

"...." Pei Yuanxian glared at him. Who wanted to change careers and be a nanny? He was forced, alright? If he had know his second brother would send this little ancestor back for him to take care of, even if he was beaten to death, he would have never agreed.

Knock, knock!

"Liangliang, why is there the sound of children's crying in your room," accompanied by the knock on his door, Fu Ying's voice also carried in. Shen Liang gave Pei Yuanxian a glare that could not be considered kind the least bit before he headed over to open the door. Not only was Fu Ying there, Qi Yue and Qi Xuan had also been awakened. Yaoguang was nowhere in sight. Most likely because he had already known Pei Yuanxian would be here. He was most likely with Tianquan and the other, hiding somewhere now.

"This... Duke, how are you..."

"Where did the child come from?"

"My lord..."

Seeing the situation in the room, Fu Ying and the other two gaped in unison and started to speak their shock at the same time. They pointed at Pei Yuanxian and then the child, and was reduced to a loss at what to focus on. 

"Is the child hungry? He's crying too miserably," Shen Liang didn't explain. He didn't bother wasting time and words and simply left the three standing at the door before walking back. In his previous life, he never had the chance to be a dad. He was never even pregnant once. In terms of caring for children, he was as inexperienced as one can be.

"It can't be. He just ate before he left the manor. Perhaps he wetted himself?" In comparison, Pei Yuanxian, who had been forced to care for the child for three days now was more experienced. As he spoke, he rested the crying child on the table and attempted to untie the quilt but the child's cry made him more and more restless. Even after several attempts, he couldn't untie the knot.

"My lord, my lord, please be more gentle...." Fu Ying, who had finally reacted and couldn't bear the sight any further hurriedly stepped forward to untie the quilt. The child inside was actually naked. He didn't even have a diaper on. Fu Ying raised his head and looked at Pei Yuanxian with extreme speechlessness.

Pei Yuanxian also found himself panicked with embarrassment: "Only a few month-old boy. He's equally ugly with or without clothes."

Was this an issue of whether the child was ugly or not?

Shen Liang who was listening on the side rubbed his temple. Was it so hard to just admit that Pei Yuanxian didn't know how to do anything?

"Are there clothes?" Fu Ying saw through the duke but didn't condemn him. He reached out and lifted the naked little rice bun. He didn't forget to take out his outer attire and drape it over the infant. He had no choice. The baby really did wet himself. The quit was soaked with pee.